high as a missile • jp

sad fluff + smutty undertones : level 3

high as a missile: jimmy page

Part Two

1972

When you left the hotel, you went straight to your parent's house and you stayed there for a few months until you could get yourself an apartment

Now, three years later you lived in a good apartment in the golden state, and you were thriving. You were happy, healthy, and beautiful. You had a nice job as a photographer, and you had many friends. All of which had no idea of your history with the all so lusted over Led Zeppelin.

After years of learning to be happy again, you could say you finally moved on from Jimmy; and that would be half truthful. You more say, learned to live a happy life without him. You were content. But deep down, deep deep down, you were still in love with Jimmy.

-

"I need you in today, in about twenty minutes" Your boss said over the phone.

You were sitting on your couch in your pajamas listening to the radio. "Ugh what, today's my off day sir!" You said with a mouth full of ice cream.

"Well a very important band is coming in today, and I need the best photographer."

"Is it the Sabbath or The Stones?" You asked jokingly.

"Even better."

"Yeah, if you're making me get up on a Saturday, it better be better." You say ending the call. You weren't worried about getting fired for mouthing your boss, over the years you and your boss grew close.

Even though you were a little cranky about having to work, you couldn't help but to think how lucky you were. "I get to wear whatever I want, and take pictures of hot celebrities." You thought to yourself.

-

Once you arrived, you went straight to the backroom, and started loading up on snacks and fizzies. Something in your gut just told you today was going to be a long day.

"The frontman is waiting in the dressing room, could you help him with an outfit." You boss said, peeking his head in through the door.

You make your way over to the dressing room and softly knock on the door.

"Come in." A familiar voice chimes from behind the door. Intrigued by the oh so familiar voice, you slowly open the door and you're met with a head of curly blonde hair facing away from you.