art of seduction • jb

smut : level 5

art of seduction • john bonham

• play music above for better experience •

prologue

John Bonham. The big cuddly man you had fallen in love with. With his child-like personality and humour, he had enough energy to power a city. There was no other person in the universe that you could imagine spending the rest of eternity with that wasn't John. Unfortunately, he was your best friend, nothing more.

You were about to give up on your chances of getting with him until you remembered something you overheard your mother saying to one of her girlfriends when you were a little girl.

"Listen to me Doris. I have a husband and two children, trust me, I know my way around a man.

Men act childish, never knowing what they want . . . sometimes, you just got to give em' a little push.

That push can be emotional or sexual. Just nudge em' in the right direction."

Unfortunately for you, you never found out what that push meant or was, so you were left even more confused than before. That was until you were wondering around Jimmy's house one day and found a book hidden underneath his bed, titled Art de la Séduction. The entire thing was written in French, but you were able to understand most of it.

You were ready to get your man.

end of prologue

"Will someone tell the bird to hurry it up already, I'm boiling." Robert cried from downstairs.

It was a fairly hot day, and the boys were in the lobby of the hotel waiting for you to finish changing so that you all could head down to the swimming pool.

"Are you ready yet dear?" Jonesy's soft voice called from outside the hotel door.

"Not yet but don't wait up, I'll catch up to y'all later."

"Are you sure? I don't mind waiting."

"Positive! Go have fun, I'll be down in a minute."

You stood stark naked in the middle of the hotel room, surrounded by a dozen or so bathing suits that you had bought in America a few weeks prior. You usually swam in a pair of boy shorts and a sports bra, but today was different. You needed to seduce your best friend.