miserlou • jp

fluff - level 1

miserlou jimmy page

• play music above for better experience •

Voila le portrait sans retoucheDe l'homme auquel j'appartiens  Quand il me prend dans ses bras Qu'il me parle tout bas Je vois la vie en rose

De l'homme auquel j'appartiens 
Quand il me prend dans ses bras
Qu'il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose.
Il me dit des mots d'amour
Des mots de tous les jours
Et ça me fait quelque chose.

Here is the portrait without retouching
Of the man to which I belong
When he takes me in his arms
That he speaks to me softly I see life in pink.
He says words of love
Everyday words
And that makes me something

Lazy sundays, the days you enjoyed the most. Outside, the looming clouds painted the streets un argenté blanche - l'air, froide et morne. Inside, the warm air wrapped your tiny home in a hug, enhancing the pungent aroma of le croque monsieur that was on the stove.

You abandoned your mug and made for the bedroom, hearing Jimmy call your name from across the house.

"Come sit," He made room for you on the bed, pulling you into his embrace as you lay down. "I've been thinking."

"Mhm." You hummed, tracing meaningless shapes on his palm, leaving a light kiss to linger on each of his knuckles.

"Are you listening to me?"

"Mhm."

Your sea of kisses came to a stop as Jimmy paused, taking the time to think over his words. A sudden timidness overtook you, now nervous as to what was so important. "Is something wrong?"

"No, no." He quickly assured, wrapping a tight arm around you. "Nothing's wrong, not wrong at all."

"Well what is it?"

"Darling, have you thought about having children?" He took your hand in his. "You and I. Our own children."

"Well who else would I have a baby with hmm?" You teased, a kittenish frown falling on his features.

"No one else I hope."

"Wouldn't dream of it." You relaxed back down next to him, wrapping your arms around his midsection and burying your face into his clothed chest. "To answer your question, yes I have thought about us having a baby."

"And what have you thought?" You could feel his fingers run down underneath your shirt, tracing the curve of your spine.

"Good things. Your tour schedule isn't too wild and we have the money. What do you think about a baby?"

"I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother of my children." The hand underneath your shirt ran down to your stomach. "I want nothing more than to share that with you."

You swung a leg of his hips and straddled him, the thought of having children sounding more exciting than ever. "What would we have? Girl? Boy? Twins?"

He rose his eyebrow at that. "Girl."

"Girl?" You could see it. She'd be a spoiled daddy's girl, following her father everywhere because he wouldn't have the heart to tell her no. Jimmy would give the moon and the stars before it left his mouth.

"I'll get to see her grow as beautiful as her mother."

"I adore you honey," You left a lingering kiss on his lips and an eskimo kiss on the tip of his elvish nose. "But we're having a boy."

"Is that so?"

"Positive. I'd dress him up like Popeye the Sailor and give him a Lennon haircut."

"Ey! What's wrong with my hair?"

"Nothing, yer not John Lennon though." You teased, earning yourself a slap on the behind. ". . . and I don't want you to be."

"Hmm, what would you name him?" He asked gazing up at you, amused.

"Charlie."

A laugh deep from within his belly came bellowing out, nearly knocking you over as he hunched over to catch his breath. "We are not naming my son Charlie!"

"And why not?"

"That's a naff name, I don't want our son getting teased for the rest of his life."

"Alright, any other genius ideas?"

"I was thinking James."

The laughter and teasing came to an abrupt end, endearment and adoration taking its place. You could tell now that he was serious, he wanted nothing more than to create a life with you. Si il désirer un bèbè, un bébé que vous donner - avec félicité.

"James?" You whispered, loving the way it sounded on your lips.

"James."
____________________________________________
Short sweet and simple :) this was mostly made to nourish my own awful case of baby fever ! Plus, I felt like Miss Edith Piaf sounded wonderful with this chapter and I couldn't help but to write it! Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed, much love <333 ♡