like a prayer • rp

sad fluff - level 2

like a prayer • robert plant

• 3/3 •

play music above for better experience •

•play music above for better experience •

I never meant to cause you any sorrow

I never meant to cause you any pain

I only wanted to one time to see you laughing

I

only wanted to see you,

Laughing in the purple rain

☮ ☮ ☮

Awakening from slumber, you rose from your fortress of blankets, and rolled over onto your back. The thought of leaving bed, killed you. You hadn't had much sleep since you and Jimmy broke up.

"Hey."

Turning on your side, you found Robert in standing in the door, holding two mugs and a plate of something that smelt delicious.

You were slowly crawling out of the dark place you slipped into after your break up. It seemed so long ago, when in reality only two months had passed. The past week consisted of you staying at Robert's house and enjoying the summer by staying hidden away from the outside world with only him to keep you company.

You wondered if you were crazy for falling in love with your best friend in the span of a week. It felt nothing like the love you had for Jimmy. You hadn't cried once since your time with Robert. He didn't leave you to spend your nights alone in the empty house, he never made you feel guilty for wanting to spend time with him. He made you feel wanted and needed. You weren't a girlfriend to come home to, you were a person to him.

You had no idea what you and Robert were at the moment. He held you in his arms at night, and snuck many kisses at you when you didn't expect them, but nothing had been made official yet. You weren't sure if you two even classified as bestfriends anymore.

"Hi." You whispered back, pushing yourself up into a seated position. "What's that."

"Tea." He handed you the warm mug, and you took a sip, it immediately washing away the lingering morning grogginess.

"What's on the plate?" You asked in between sips.

"Well . . . I called up yer mum and asked what you usually ate for breakfast, to see if I could replicate it or something, but she said you never really ate breakfast and if you did, it was usually only Cheerios," He set the plate down on the bedside table and took a seat next to you on the bed, placing a kiss upon your temple.