still loving you • jb

fluff - level 1

still loving you • john bonham

play music above for better experience

If we'd go againAll the way from the startI would try to changeThings that killed our loveYes, I've hurt your pride, and I knowWhat you've been throughYou should give me a chanceThis can't be the endI'm still loving you

If we'd go again
All the way from the start
I would try to change
Things that killed our love
Yes, I've hurt your pride, and I know
What you've been through
You should give me a chance
This can't be the end
I'm still loving you

John shot you a scornful look as you hopped into the passenger seat of his car. With a scowl and folded arms, you sat facing the window, putting as much distance between the two of you that you could get inside his tiny Corvette.

"Did you have fun? Was your little show in there amusing to you?" he chided, the car still parked on the curb.

"Don't talk to me just drive."

"Don't talk to you?! You make an entire scene ignoring me the entire night, sitting as far away from me during dinner and it's nothing to talk about?! Do you have any idea how that makes us look?"

you turnt to him with a scoff, unfolding your arms to wave an accusing finger in his face. "Oh please! Don't try to act like you care how our marriage looks when you happily let some female climb all over you on live television!"

"That's what this is all about!" he shouted, a puzzled look on his face. "Come on, she was a fan, it meant nothing you know that."

"She was a star-fucker! And even then, it's your fault! You sat there and let her sit in your lap and touch all over you."

His eyes shot between the whizzing road and you. "What are you expecting honey, we're going to get unwanted attention!"

"Of course you are, I married a musician, I understand what I signed up for," you grabbed your bags as you neared the house, ready to barricade yourself in your bathroom and cry for the rest of the night. "I didn't know that my husband encouraging anything with half a brain and tits would be apart of the deal."

"Come on, I pushed her off as soon as the cameras stopped rolling. I didn't want to make a scene."

"You shouldn't have let her get on you in the first place you fool!" you shouted as you hopped out of the car and made for the front door. "You make me look foolish! My family could've seen you, my friends could've been watching. They don't blame you, it's me they judge."

"I'm the foolish, ditzy wife who lets her husband get groped on live television. You don't respect me at all, you don't care!" you cried as you stormed inside, making a run for the stairs before strong arms wrapped around you, stopping you in place.

"I didn't know you'd get this upset, I'm sorry. I really am." he apologized, holding you as angry tears rolled down your cheeks.

"I just want my husband to myself," you sighed. "I don't want to share with half of America, John." you slipped from his hold and climbed up the stairs into your shared room.

John would either sleep in the guest room or wait until you were asleep to join you in bed. That's how it always was now. It was safe to say the honey moon phase had long passed. There was no more whispering of sweet nothings, random dates, just because flowers - it was just non-stop arguing nowadays. You still were in love with him just as much, but you feared he was losing interest in you. You didn't want to become another ex-wife of rock, married for a year then bashed in an autobiography twenty years down the line.

Your fears and John's obliviousness acted as perfect fuel for an argument, and you were more than ready to change that. After another hour of tears and contemplation, you rose from your bed and set out for John.

He sat, a disheveled slump on the sofa - a bottle in one hand and the remote in the other, a tired sigh leaving his lips as he spotted you. "Please, I'm in no mood to argue right now babe."

"I'm not here to argue." straddling his hips, you pulled him into a desperate hug. Not sex-driven, just a woman who missed being into her husband's embrace. He sat his things down on the coffee table and wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your back as a sob broke free from your throat. "I don't want us to be over."

"What? I'm not going anywhere dear, whatever this is . . . ," he paused for a moment, finding his words. "We'll work it out."

You pulled away, taking his face in your hands, memorizing every beautiful detail. "I want you so bad John. Everyday, every night. And I should be the only one who can have you."

you softly laughed at how needy you sounded. "It's selfish, I know and I don't care. I don't want to share you."

Your rant came to a stop as he placed a kiss on your lips, fervent and longing. "You'll never have to. I'm all yours."

____________________________________________Did I just update twice in a row?? yes I did :)) I wasn't getting enough Bonzo action this week and somebody needed to change that

Did I just update twice in a row?? yes I did :)) I wasn't getting enough Bonzo action this week and somebody needed to change that ... Anyone else love the Scorpions? I swear they used to make non stop bops !!