Chapter 1: Welcome to Republic City, City of the Savior!

{UPDATE: Rewriting and putting all 4 seasons into 1 story! New picture of Ren because the picture was deleted.}

    'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. 'When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me how he and his friend heroically ended the hundred-year war.' Suki and Sokka are shown followed by Katara and Toph before Zuko and Melody are shown before Aang is brought into view last. 'Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation Colonies into the United Republic of Nations. A society where benders and non-benders could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. Avatar Aang accomplished many great things in his lifetime, but sadly his time came to an end. And like the cycle of the seasons... the cycle of the avatars began anew.' Light flashes before the Southern Water Tribe is shown.

[Normal POV - Thirteen Years Ago]

    A group of people walk into the hut and a girl about the age of three stands in front of them, but doesn't remover her hood like the people with her. The girl had long black hair and blue eyes that was hidden beneath her good. She was as curious as the White Lotus was if this was the one who she'd be best friends with for the rest of her life. She went by the name of Ren and she was this Avatar's Savior. Unlike her mother, she was born a year after than the Avatar would be now.

    "The White Lotus has honored my family in coming here." A man, the father, Tonraq says. The old man sighs and nods.

    "We have investigated many claims in both here and in the Northern Tribe." The old man says. Ren looks around as the hut and noticed that the hut was a quaint place to live. The man and woman who were the owners of the hut smiled at each other before looking at the White Lotus once again.

    "Then I guess you should know that your search has come to an end." The woman, the mother, Senna replies. Ren could help be curious. She clears her throat as she step forward.

    "How can you be sure?" Ren asks.

    "Korra, can you come in here please?" Senna asks and Ren looks over when she hears a commotion. A block of rock comes towards Ren and she stops it with ease but it causes her hood to fall down. The girl, Korra begins to bend all the elements and Ren watches her.

    "I am the Avatar and you better believe it!" Korra says.

    "So you are!" Ren says and then throws firebending at Korra. Korra runs towards it.

[Present]

    Korra deflects the fire attack from Ren who continues who continues to attack her. The girls play fought while the White Lotus, Katara and Melody, the previous Savior who had been reduced to just waterbending stood off to the side watching the fight.

    "Still can't beat the teacher I see." Ren says as the two continue attacking each other and Korra attacks Ren with earthbending resulting in Ren quickly deflecting it with ease, "Missed me!" The lesson finally comes to an end and Ren and Korra still mess with each other as they laugh. Korra, who was taller than her best friend, grabs Ren in a headlock and they laugh. Melody smiles at the two girls and sighs happily.

    "I think that is enough. Wouldn't you say so, Katara?" Melody asks as she looks over at Katara.

    "Yes, I do believe she's also ready. If anyone can train her in airbending, it's my Tenzin." Katara explains.

    "She has learned all that she can from me and Ren." Melody explains.

    "That is why they are both ready. Izumi? Will you call your cousin?" Katara asks and looks over at the current Firelord, that even though she was a woman, she asked for that title. She'd come for a visit.