Chapter 3: "The Revelation!"

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

"What's the point of having me train this early in the morning? The morning is evil." Korra says as she looks over at Ren what was sitting in the corner sleeping still. Bolin looks at Ren and smiles.

"So, why did shorty have to come?" Bolin asks.

"She's my babysitter. She practically goes everywhere with me." Korra says.

"And to answer your question, we're the rookies... we get the worst time to train." Bolin says.

"And you're the rookiest of us all. We have to get you up to speed for the tournament. So, deal with it." Mako says and Korra gets angry with him.

"You deal with it!" Korra says and Mako ends up going flying. The Tournament Owner comes into the room.

"There's my hard working street urchins." the guy says.

"Huh?" Korra asks.

"It's an honor to finally meet you Avatar." The guy says.

"And you are?" Korra asks.

"Utaka. I run this whole Probending Shebang." Utaka says and Korra walks away to check on Ren. Korra rejoins the guys when Utaka leaves.

"You wouldn't happen to have a secret Avatar bank account full of gold would you?" Bolin asks.

"I've got nothing. Why not ask Ren? She's the Princess of the Fire Nation and she's loaded." Korra says.

"She is?" Bolin asks shocked. He heads over to talk to Ren and Mako tries to stop him.

"Bolin!" Mako says

"I wouldn't--" Korra says trying to warn Bolin before Bolin ends up flying across the room with a scream, "Touch her... she's a monster in the morning."

"Now you tell me." Bolin says and whines.

"I'm awake." Ren says with a yawn before she stretches and yawns, "What do you want?"

"I'm afraid for my life." Bolin says.

[Later]

"Ready?" Ren asks and Korra nods. They both go through the rotation exercise again and when make it out, Ren hits it with a blast of air. Meelo comes over to them and cheers.

"You did it!" Meelo says and Ren looks at Meelo.

"Ooh, he's cute. Korra, is that the fire nation boy that drives you crazy?" Jinora asks. Ren and Korra glance over at Mako who walked towards them. Korra looks back at Jinora before heading over to talk to Mako. Ren sighs and places her hand on her hip.

"Um... Hey Mako." Korra says.

"Have you seen Bolin?" Mako asks as he looks over at Ren.

"Nope, haven't seen him, why?" Ren asks.

"I just thought he'd be here seeing how he--" Mako asks getting a raised eyebrow from Ren.

"What?" Ren asks.

"Never mind. I have to find him." Mako says.

"Well, why don't you do the big boy thing and ask for mine and Korra's help?" Ren asks and Mako glares at her.