Chapter 12: "End Game!"

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

Naga runs through the snowy forest as Ren had ahold of the reins. She looks up as she watches a plane fly overhead. She looks over her shoulders at her brother and Bolin while Asami pulls on her equalist glove.

"Looks like we are getting close." Ren tells them.

"Let's have some fun." Bolin says. Ren and Iroh sigh in unison. They climb off Naga and walk down a hill.

"Why would there be a fence post but no fence?" Asami asks. They walk forward and they all scream as everyone gets zapped and Ren groans in pain.

[Meanwhile]

"Thank you all for joining us today. When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my family and scared my face." Amon says.

"That's a lie, Amon! He's really a waterbender who uses bloodbending!" Korra says and her eyes widen when Amon takes off his mask and show his face, "But how?!"

"We said what he had to. Let's get out of here." Mako says.

"Oh, I wouldn't leave just yet, Avatar. You will miss the main event." Amon says and Korra gasps when the airbenders are brought up on a platform.

"No... They got away. I saw them get away safely!" Korra says as she looks from the airbenders to Mako and then back at the airbenders.

[Meanwhile]

"Asami... Asami..." Hiroshi says as Asami comes to, "I know I have hurt you, but I believe one day you will know the truth."

"Why don't you let us go and I'll believe you." Asami says.

"I can't let you go. You'll only try to stop us." Hiroshi says.

"At least it's better than living under Amon's rule." Asami says.

"Sir, the airplanes are ready." A man says walking up to Hiroshi.

"Good... annihilate the fleet." Hiroshi says and Ren and Iroh gasp in shock, "Oh yes, that's right. I intercepted your wire to Commander Bumi. I know exactly where the fleet is." He walks away and Iroh struggles with the bars.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Asami asks.

"I don't suppose you know how to metalbend?" Iroh asks.

"That is a negative." Bolin says.

"If I can just... get my hand free." Ren says and she struggles to get free. She manages to get free and she whistles as loudly as she can. Naga comes running in and she destroys the cage.

"Who needs a metalbender?"

"We've got Naga! Yeah!" Bolin says.

"Alright, get us all free now!" Iroh says. Ren nods and she gets everyone free and they run towards the place taking off.

"Iroh! They are going to take off!" Ren says.

"Your glider!" Iroh says and Ren grabs the glider off Naga's saddle and she takes off flying and Iroh grabs her foot and she drops him on a plane.