Chapter 2: "A Leaf in the Wind!"

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

"I don't like having people watch me, Tenzin." Ren tells him after he supplied them with bodyguards from the White Lotus.

"A calm quiet life is suitable." Tenzin says.

"But I just want to go watch probending." Korra says with a whine.

"It mocks bending." Tenzin says.

"And? It's fun." Ren says with a giggle and she fist pounds Korra's fist. Tenzin sighs before he clears his throat.

"Let's move on to Korra's first lesson." Tenzin says ad they go to the garden and then explain the first lesson, "Jinora will demonstrate." Jinora moves quickly through the rotating walls as if she was the wind itself then makes them spin the opposite direction.

"Why don't you try, Korra?" Tenzin asks and Korra gulps and looks at the rotating walls.

"Do you think I could? Even though I'm not an airbender?" Ren asks.

"As long as you don't break anything." Tenzin says.

"I won't." Ren says and she breathes deeply and runs towards it and she closes her eyes and dances her way through then looks at Jinora who blows it in the direction again, "Wow, I did it!"

"You danced like a leaf." Jinora says.

"Korra! As your firebending master, if I can do that then so can you!" Ren yells and Korra tries and gets knocked out.

"Don't push your way through!" Jinora says as Korra tries again but fails each time.

"Be a leaf." Meelo says.

"Show them who's boss! Work with the wind!" Ikki says and Korra ends up getting knocked out and Ren cringes a bit.

"Ooh, that had to hurt." Ren says.

[Later that Night]

"Airbend!" Korra says as she tries to airbend repeatedly, "Airbend!" Ren sat petting Naga's head.

"What is wrong with me?!" Korra asks and tries again, "Airbend!" Nothing happens and she gets angry and burns the newspaper.

"Ugh." Korra says, "Maybe I'm just not cut out to be an airbender."

"Relax, you'll get it." Ren says.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm coming to you live from Republic City's probending arena! Where tonight, the best in the world continue their quest for the spot in the upcoming championship tournament. Grab your snacks and grab your kids because this next match is going to be a dosy." An announcer says on the radio. Korra and Ren listen to the radio from on top of the roof above the White Lotus guys who were also listening. Just as it was getting good, the radio is unplugged.

"Korra, Ren come down from there please." Tenzin says.

"You pulled it out at the best part!" Korra complains.

"I told you I didn't want you two focusing on it." Tenzin says.

"Well, you aren't really my boss." Ren says.