Chapter 5: "Spirit of Competition!"

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

Ren throws some rocks at Bolin and Mako. She smiles as she also threw some fire at them soon afterwards. They both easily deflect the attacks and continue sparring with Ren. Ren giggles as she had fun while she was sparring with them.

"I'm so glad you guys let me help you practice." Ren says.

"What would we do without our favorite coach?" Korra asks.

"Die in painful agony?" Ren asks. Bolin begins laughing. Mako and Korra look at him confused.

"What? It was funny." Bolin says.

"Hey guys, I got your uniforms. Ren, I even picked out something cute for you to wear also." Asami says and holds up the uniforms for the other three before showing off the fire ferret head for Ren. Ren glares at the head.

"Do I look like a fire ferret to you?" Ren asks. Pabu look at Ren and she glares down at him.

"I thought you'd like it. You've done so much to keep the team focused." Asami says.

"Well, that doesn't help much if your interrupt." Ren says as she glares at the costume. She didn't like the idea that Mako and Asami were dating. Bolin blushes as Ren looks over at him while Mako and Asami kiss. Korra makes a disgusted face while Ren just avoids looking at it.

"Well, they have to have some free time in between training." Asami explains.

"Whatever." Ren says.

"Hey, be glad that Asami made you a uniform." Mako says.

"Be glad that Asami made you a uniform." Ren repeats mockingly before she glares at him, "I'm your coach. I'm not a mascot." Ren was getting angrier by the moment and Mako just shrugs her off.

"I'll see you all later. Asami and I have a lunch date." Mako says and the two love birds leave.

"Asami and I have a lunch date." Ren mocks once again and she growls angrily.

"What is your problem?" Korra asks.

"Just trying to help you." Ren says and she sighs as she walks away.

[Later that Night]

Korra and Ren help Jinora and Ikki get fruit for the Lemurs that were Momo's descendants. Jinora asks all about Mako and if there was any romance going on between the two of them.

"What? I'm not in love with Mako. He's more into that gorgeous and sophisticated girl, Asami." Korra says, "But if I was? What should I do?" Jinora tells a story about a girl who jumped into a volcano for a love and Ikki talks about a love potion before Pema offers advice to Korra. It turns out that Tenzin was in love with another girl before Pema confessed her feelings to him.

"For the longest time I did nothing. I was so shy and afraid of rejection that watching my soul mate spend his life with the wrong woman became too painful. So I hung my chin out there and I confessed my love for Tenzin. And the rest is history." Pema says. Korra, Jinora and Ikki were impressed while Ren did some thinking on how to help Korra