Chapter 8: "When Extremes Meet"

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

"Welcome to Air Temple Island." Ren says and bows before she pokes the kids who bow as well. Bolin begins asking stupid questions and Ren elbows him in his side. He rubs his side.

"Sorry." Bolin says.

"So... where do we sleep?" Mako asks.

"You are a boy. You sleep in the boy dormitory." Meelo says before he looks up at Asami.

"I'll show you the way." Jinora says.

"I'm a boy!" Bolin says and runs after them.

"Meelo, why don't you go with them?" Korra asks.

"Right! We shall meet again, pretty lady!" Meelo says and walks away.

"I'll show you to the girl's dormitory." Korra says.

"Your room will be right next to mine. It's been empty since we got here." Ren says.

"Oh, alright then." Asami says.

[A Few Moments Later]

The girls show Asami her room and Korra shuts the door on Ikki. After a few minutes there is a knock at the door. It opens to reveal Tenzin while Korra was busy thinking that it's Ikki.

"Uh... Tenzin... Come right in." Korra says.

"Good day ladies, Asami, welcome to the island." Tenzin says.

"Thank you for having me." Asami says.

"Beifong's replacement is going to be inducted as the new chief of police later. I think the three of us should be there." Tenzin says and Ren whines.

"Fine." Ren says.

At the induction, it goes a certain way and afterwards, Tenzin talks to Tarrlok. Tarrlok tells Korra and Ren that he is looking forward to seeing them again before he insults Korra for not being able to airbend.

[Later that Evening]

Bolin, Mako and Asami cheer Korra and Ren up as they were feeling a little down. They all get ready to head out and Ren gets changed and she joins them.

"I'm ready." Korra says.

"So, what do you guys think?" Ren asks as she wears a fire nation battle armor.

"Whoa." Bolin says.

""What? It's the fire nation battle armor. Mom sent it just in case I needed it." Ren says.

"You look awesome." Bolin says as Mako begins laughing. Ren turns and glares at him.

"That's more ridiculous then the fire ferret outfit." Mako says.

"What's wrong with this? This is a traditional armor from the hundred-year war." Ren says.

"No wonder it looks pathetic." Mako says and then everyone looks over towards Asami, "Wow, you really know how to accessorize, Asami."

"You really know how to accessorize." Ren says mockingly before she sighs angrily.

"Well, if we're going to fight equalists, why not use one of their weapons?" Asami asks.