Chapter 7: "The Aftermath!"

'Earth.' Avatar Kyoshi is shown before she earthbends a rock. 'Fire.' Avatar Roku is shown firebending. 'Air.' Adult Aang is shown bending air. 'Water.' Korra is shown waterbending. Light flashes and airbender island is shown as the statue of Aang holding a staff is shown. "Only the Avatar, can master all four elements while the Savior can master three elements and bring balance to the world." Korra and Ren are shown standing beside one another and Ren stood with her arms crossed while Korra stood like Aang's statue.

[Normal POV]

Korra and Ren get permission from Tenzin and the airbenders to let Mako and Bolin stay on Air Temple Island. They rush out and head to Republic City.

"Come on, Naga, we have to tell the guys the great news!" Korra says.

"That is if they are looking for good news." Ren says as they arrive at the arena. They rush upstairs as fast as they can.

"I have good news. Tenzin and we worked it out. You can come stay at Air Temple Island with us." Korra says.

"Oh, um..." Mako says.

"Asami has already asked us to come live in her huge mansion." Bolin says.

"Really?" Ren asks confused.

"Isn't that great?" Bolin asks.

"Oh, yeah, it is." Ren says as she fakes a smile.

"Oh, hey girls!" Asami says, "I was wondering when you two would stop by. I was actually hoping you would. Would you two like to come over tomorrow?"

"Um... why?" Ren asks.

"Because you two are both Fire Ferrets and just because I've asked the boys to stay in my mansion doesn't mean you two can't come to visit." Asami says.

"I dunno." Korra says. Bolin holds up Pabu.

"Come on, Korra, it'll be fun. We can swim in Asami's pool and have a bunch of fun. I can even sweet talk Bolin to take you on a romantic date, Ren." Bolin says changing his voice to sound like a human Pabu speaking and Pabu squeaks as Bolin talks.

"Who said I wanted to go on another date with you?" Ren asks.

"Awe..." Bolin says and makes the same cute face as Pabu.

"For the record, I am only agreeing because Pabu is cute." Ren says.

"Alright, I suppose." Korra says.

"Great, we'll see you tomorrow!" Asami says happily.

[The Following Day]

"Avatar Korra has arrived." The butler says and Ren clears her throat, "Ah, yes, and the Fire Nation Princess as well."

"Savior." Ren says.

"Yes, that's what I meant." The Butler says.

"Hey, guys." Mako says and Ren looks towards the guys.

"Glad you could make it." Asami says.

"Yeah, right." Korra says.

"Ren, come on in. the water feels great." Bolin says.

"I'm good." Ren says.

"You don't know what you missing." Bolin says.

"Yes, but I don't particularly care." Ren says and she flips her hair over her shoulder and sighs, "So, what's on the to-do list, Asami?"

"Let me guess, shopping? Makeovers?" Korra asks with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Ooh, I vote makeovers." Bolin says before Mako dunks him.