Prologue

Unrequited love can hurt. Especially when you've lost that person you loved.

When they can no longer reply to your feelings.

(Y/N) was a hopeless romantic as a child with her parents. She yearned for that special love, forgave and hoped that she'll get it soon. Yet that love never came into view.

As it was breaking her soul, little by little, she began to realize that this was her reality.
Love only hurts. Love only creates false promises.

But she met a boy. A boy who proved that wrong. Perhaps...

Perhaps love really is beaut-

============================

Jason Todd was never really satisfied with anything. Nothing ever went the way he wanted, which was something he got used to.

He had made a new friend who he taught about what it took to live in the streets. He acknowledged to himself that some of the days with her were the happiest he's ever had in a long time– but he never told her to her face.

Someday, they encountered the famous hero: Batman. He took care of them both as Jason followed in daze and determination to become the next sidekick or the greatest one Batman could ever have.

It was the best day of his life.

But all good things must come to an end.

[End of Prologue]

---------------------------------------------------

Alright, Jason's book! Buckle your seat belts because it's going to be one heck of a ride.

Yam

❤ Please Remember to Vote