Eremophobia

Eremophobia(n.): the fear of stillness, solitude, or deserted places

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

The Anti-Void is not where Ink usually goes, but it's the only place that's not full of sounds from AUs like the Doodlesphere, it's quiet.

Ink didn't always like quiet if it was suffocating. But if it was to close his eyes for a while then he would allow himself to. But of course, it wasn't long until his dreams became memories of what should've been, what could've happened, and who could he have been.
.
.
.
He was sitting on the floor, looking up at the others across from him, "S-So! What are you doing today?" The others just stared at him with empty eyes, no emotion, no reaction. Empty, like the feeling swelled up in his soul.

They walked aimlessly away, leaving him to himself. He didn't understand! Why? Out of all of them, did he have to suffer like this? Why did he have to be the only one to actually feel? He hated it, he hated it so much.

"A-And what if there was a little town over here? Wouldn't that be cool?" He said asking himself, "Yeah, I think so." The disappointment leaked into his voice like an oil spill in the ocean. He looked up, "I don't even know what am I? Am I even anything? Did the person making us didn't even want us? Did he punish us somehow?" Ink asked.

"But what did we do? We just appeared!" Ink sighed. "Why couldn't they give one more a soul?" He looked over at the others, all incomplete without a purpose. Nothing to guide them and give them will to move forward.

Did he even have a purpose? What was it?

Too many questions, not enough answers.

"Why...?" Ink couldn't understand it!  Their stares. Their empty eyes. Nothing but a shell and a husk of what they could be. As tears fell from his eyes as they occasionally did, clouding his vision, making him feel worse. "They lied! They said they would make us what we were supposed to be. We could be something, but we're not. Again!" He screamed in hurt and frustration.

"You weak, pathetic excuse for a monster."

"W-What? Who...?"

"You. You are probably so clueless, trying to go on. You don't even have a idea what you are! Haha, now that is pathetic."

"N-No, I'm not—I'm not pathetic!" Ink cried out. He willed the depressing thoughts down into the back of his mind. The others were watching now, his sudden outburst caught their attention. "What do you want from me?"

"Stop living."

Ink was confused, "W-What?"

"Stop existing!"

"How...? Why?"

"You can be free once you stop! Just kill yourself, no one really cares about you, they never did...so why would they now?"

He considered it. His hand reached up to his ribcage, about to summon his soul. "That..." He stopped himself when he had realized what that was. "Wait—no! Stop! Get out of my head!" He screamed.

"Kill yourself!"

"No!"

"Do it!"

"Stop!" It kept yelling at him and echoing in his head, it was like someone has replaced the beating of a drum to the voice's continuous pester in his head. Ink couldn't bear it, the other's were crowded around him, trying to find out what was happening. One of them said something quietly, a gloved hand reached out to him. They smacked it away with force, a warning to the rest to leave him alone.