"I'm sorry..."

Error was in Swapfell, but it was different. So drastically different. There was destruction everywhere. Blue cords and strings held up hundreds of monsters' souls, one red among the rest. The snow wasn't white anymore, it was red. Blood soaked through the snow and made it a light red. It was quiet. They were all screaming a while ago, now they just hung on strings above Snowdin.

Error would be okay with this.

He was fine, right?

"Why did I do this?" Error glitched violently. "I promised him!" His vision was blurry, strings from his eyes wrapped around his fingers, his hands had streaks of blood dripping down his wrists and into his sleeves. "I couldn't control it."

He ripped the strings from his eyes. It stung badly. It was so damn blurry. "Stop it!" He told himself. It seemed like a fight with himself. "I-I can't—" He saw something in front of him. A figure. He fumbled for his glasses and even with them on the world seemed to fade into itself, but he saw them clearly.

Ink.

He was looking around in a mixture of betrayal and shock. His eyes finally set on Error. "Why...?" He said in a whisper. "I thought you...we," He corrected himself bitterly, "I thought we made a promise."

"Ink..." He felt something come out of his eye sockets that weren't strings. "I-I couldn't control it." He tried to explain but the emotions in Ink's face only darkened, "I'm sorry."

"I thought you wanted to stop the creation and destruction! I thought you wanted to be together!"

Error felt himself rise to his feet, towering over Ink. The scary part was it wasn't him doing that. He wasn't in control of his body. He heard voices, telling him this is how it should be. Ink and Error. Fighting over and over and over until one of them can't fight anymore. Error's hand rose, shaking violently. "E-Error?"

"Ink...please. Run." He pleaded, his eyes wide with fear. He couldn't control himself, wasn't he supposed to be the one pulling the strings here?

Ink shook, "Error you're scaring me, what—" Ink's sentence got cut off by him getting stabbed multiple times by bones shooting out of the snowy ground. Ink gasped when he tried to speak. His face seemed to relax and he was turning into dust in front of Error's eyes.

He ran towards the dusting skeleton.

"Ink!" He sat up on the couch. Realizing where he was and that never happened, he settled a little, but he still had this sick and sticky feeling in his chest. He snarled at it. He hated this feeling. This feeling that weighed on his soul that made it seem his soul should be down in Hell now.

He only stayed on Ink's couch though.

He cursed the creators, "I know I killed him you don't have to remind me." He growled. He still felt his hands shaky. He got up. it wasn't dark outside, all he did was close the blinds since there was. Maybe that was one thing he liked out of this house.

He was careful of the arm that got hurt. His arm was scarred from the explosion. When he looked at it while changing his bandages, the bone was broken so much, that it healed into a scar. It was a ridged crack that went down his arm. He didn't like it. Not because it was there and it hurt, but because it was there and it reminded him.

He snaps, throwing his fist into the nearest wall. It left a hole when he pulled back, his hand felt stingy after that. I killed him, didn't I? This hate. This guilt. It crept up on him slowly, he didn't know what it was but it just made him angry. He was too tired of sleeping to sleep so he wandered the house, promising he'll fix the hole in the wall later.