Thantophobia

Thantophobia(n.): the phobia of losing someone you love

"Ink." Error nudged at the little skittle, "Ink, wake up." Ink nuzzled the fabric of Error's jacket and held onto that arm as if to protest the thought of letting go. "Ink..." Error pulled from him with more force than he would intend to. He couldn't need to be close. But he wanted.

"But it'll be cold if I leave." He mumbled, still half-asleep and yawning.

"I felt a string snap near Hotland, you should go check it out." Ink realized why Error wanted him to let go, he remembered what Error said before and got up, going to Hotland via portal.

I'm fine. He told himself. It not like I'm gonna let this affect me. Why would it? His hands brought up to his chest of fake emotions.

When he got there he saw nothing but strings everywhere. He noticed a limp string hanging down to his height and walked over cautiously. He saw no one around but the string was broke. Now how does that work?

Suddenly something appeared around him, snapping more strings and caging him in. It was like a box, but it was a glitch that could trap you. As Ink was inspecting the attack he heard a chuckle and there he was. He looked at him and recognized him, but there was a part of him missing, or something was added to make him like this. Something was definitely...different. His code all in a mess.

"Hey Inky." Blue smiled too broadly to be sane, his eyes crazy and wide completing his insane look. "Did you miss me? Did you miss the AUs?" He said quickly with excitement. The cocky hush in his voice was clearly mocking Ink in his cage.

"Blueberry! Stop this! This isn't you!" He punched at the invisible barrier, the edges were seen with a blue line and the corners were blue squares, but it was an invisible barrier all around. Ink's palms felt the walls, looking like a mime stuck in an imaginary box. It fascinated him but he wanted out.

He pulls off the satchel bag off his shoulder to open it, he pulled out a stack of papers, "You're looking for this, aren't you?"

"Blue, they did nothing to you. Please don't hurt them." Ink found himself begging for their mercy, he was going to fight but this was just a trap.

"Hurt...them?" He laughed maniacally, throwing his head back and clutching his stomach in a fit of laughter. It ceased, "I'm saving them. They aren't safe if they're with anyone else, I need to keep them with me."

"W-We can protect them together, just please put them back in the Doodlesphere." Ink felt he didn't have much more to say except this pleading he's doing, unable to destroy the boxes.

"Hey!" Strings wrapped around the box Ink was in and tightened around it until it broke and disappeared into the air. The strings cut through and wrapped around Ink, pulling him towards his favorite glitch.

"He has a special attack! Watch out for that!" Ink warned.

"There's room for only one glitch in the Multiverse." He smirked, pulling down all the strings around them, pinpointing them in one area. Blue looked around him in frustration. "Gotcha." The strings wrapped around Blue like a cacoon...or they didn't.

Blue put a box around himself and pushed the strings away when enlarging the box. More glitching appeared around him as his laughter filled the air. "That was a good trick, too bad I know that one. Now here's another one." He summoned a box around Error's hands, holding him in place and keeping him from attacking.

Error struggled to break free, Ink was trying to pull it apart but it wasn't working. "Ink!" Error saw something coming towards them and he summoned a Gaster Blaster and shot it away. It was another attack, star-like weapons. They stuck deep in the ground but disappeared and reappeared on Blue's face. He growled at this inconvenience, tapping the stars once again and pointing them to Ink.