INFO!

I wanted to put this as a separate chapter for some reason,
So, I said that I would explain the emotions a little more. They seem self-explanatory but y'know I love to waste life.
So here is the info I put about the emotions!

Red- Anger
He's said he protects Ink, but he does...in a more violent way than Fear he is the fight in the fight or flight. Very prideful and has a short temper. So he thinks he is right most of the time, he doesn't take failure easily.

Orange- Motivation
He is a major part of Ink, as without him Ink is just lazy. He's the creative part of him too, Love and Sadness are also creative, but Motivation is Ink's powerhouse of creativity. His name gets abbreviated to Moti sometimes.

Yellow- Happy
Happy is very... self-explanatory. He is very ecstatic and laughs at everything. He does have a dark humor sometimes too and looks insane sometimes but he's really just a ball of energy that means no harm.

Green- Calm
The logical and realistic one. He makes most decisions. If Ink is thinking about something in his head, that's Calm. He is quiet too, so his ideas might not get across as easily as Anger or Motivation.

Blue- Sadness
He is also self-explanatory. He is a crybaby but has very insightful thoughts about things that bother Ink the most. He might be the smartest along with Calm.

Purple- Fear
He protects Ink too, but he's the flight part of fight or flight. He jumps to conclusions like Anger. Just in a "back away" type of way. He doesn't trust people as much, especially Error since he's hurt Ink in the past. He's also very shy.

Pink- Lust/Love
He isn't necessarily sexual, but he gets along with Motivation, they both love being near people but Love is more of a romantic. To be honest, he just likes messing with people, so that's sort of why he kissed Error.

There was another lighter blue in the original design but I didn't know what to do for that one so I just...didn't do that one. Plus we have one blue already.

Yeah, that's it and all I had for all of them.

I think they'll have more appearances(no, definitely I love them all). They make the story different I think. I've never seen multiple Ink mood stuff.

I think it's not exactly like DID(Dissociative Identity Disorder), they work together to make Ink himself. You can isolate one emotion by suppressing the rest but that takes a while.

I don't know. I feel as though I need to explain this a bit more, but blegh, I put this fabulous idea out on the internet and now this might affect the story as another problem, along with the person that stole the AUs.

Who is it?

I've actually given out a few vague clues.

Eh, not like you will or will not find them.

Just peel your eyes(not literally, :p).