The OTHER Ending...

This is starting from the chapter "Come Back..." As a joke, I will share the other ending of the A and B poll as an April Fool's Joke. This will fuck with your Errink minds. Enjoy. ;)

Blueberror walked up to the door, his hand hesitating and hovering next to the door before knocking quickly. "Error? Are you home?" He knocked louder. He peered through the window. He knew that something was up, it was still in the house but lights were on. He knew Error was there, he was always inside. He teleported into the living room. "Error?" He never comes out, something isn't right.

"Error?" The bathroom door was wide open, "Err—!"

Error's arms bled out as his eyes laid open. He stopped. Error just stopped. He wasn't glitching like he normally did, all the staticky error signs around him were gone. His pinpricks were gone, and he was still and silent.

The star weapon in Blueberror's hand slipped, and with his hand free brought up to his mouth to hold back a quivering sob. He knew he couldn't do anything—he was already gone. He fell to the ground and doubled over, his sobs escaping him and burying him deep in the sound. "I'm-I'm sorry—I-I'm so s-sorry." He repeated over and over. Pulling Error's hand into his, trying to feel his soul.

Even though apologizing at this point was pointless Blueberror did it anyways. The shock pulled him into it. As he looked up at him, wishing it wasn't real he looked into his eyes. But he wasn't there.

He wasn't there. Only his body. He felt the physical form slowly collapse into dust as he cried pathetically on the floor.

The following week, Blueberror and Sci were the only ones at the grave. It was next to Ink's only a stone with no body to bury.

Blueberror was reminded all over again about it, "I wish I got there sooner. If I did then maybe—!" Sci pulled Blueberror into his chest.

"Shh, it's not your fault." He whispered, trying to calm the smaller down. "Do you want to come to my place? I'll make tea."

Blueberror was silent for a second, "Is Paps home?"

"No."

"Okay, I don't want him to see me like this." His gloves soaked up the tears in his eyes sockets as he made a portal to Sci's place.

Sci got two mugs of water and put them on the microwave. "Are you okay?"

"Am I?"

"I'm asking you," Sci said, getting some tea that his dad got from the king some time ago. He only got a shrug in reply. He sighed and took the mugs out and dipped the teabags in the water. He sat down to Blueberror on the couch and handed him his mug. Blueberror dipped the tea depressingly, staring at it numbly. Sighing, Sci wrapped an arm around Blueberror, pulling him next to him, "I know no amount of tea or hugs can fix it but—" Blueberror suddenly latched onto Sci.

"It'll help," He mumbled into Sci's turtleneck sweater. Sci placed his tea down on the table and hugged back. They sat there quietly sympathizing each other's pain.

.

.

.

.

.

Ink was back. The creators gave him enough creative power to will himself back to life. He remembers it all—well, most of it at least.

Dream and Ink went back to his house. A quiet place with faded colors. The blinds were closed, making it dark. A single scarf half blue and half brown laid across the table. "Who's Error?" He asked Dream. They were sitting on the couch. Dream tried to explain the place and everything that Ink didn't get. Dream looked at him, then the floor. He was hiding something, Ink didn't know what. "Dream, please."