Nepenthe

Nepenthe(n.): something that makes you forget grief and suffering

Ink felt bored going from AU to AU, he was trying to forget the AUs and the thief. He couldn't go back to the Doodlesphere anymore for some reason. When he tried to go, he only appeared in the Anti-Void. He saw the familiar glitch in the Anti-Void, mumbling about something. He had tan string next to him.

"Hey, Error." Ink made Error jump in surprise, which he smiled about, "What're you doing?" He craned his neck to see, but Error shielded it with his body.

"N-None of your business Squid!" He stuttered, the sudden appearance of the Squid scared him.

"Did you stutter or was that the glitch?"

Error shoved the yarn back in his pocket, "The glitch! Now leave me alone!"

"Awww, is someone being moody today?" Error looked away and huffed, saying something along the lines of 'dumb 90's nightmare' and 'parasite'. Ink chuckled and sat down next to him. "I got bored, I noticed I can't go to the Doodlesphere, so the Anti-Void is the only place other than AUs I can go to."

"Don't you practically own the Doodlesphere?" He asked.

"Um, technically I don't own it. It's the creator's space, I just protect it."

"We all technically don't own anything, it's just the creator's all the time." Error sounded annoyed when he said that, Ink was about to say something but Error cut him off, "What do you want?"

"Nothing, I got bored with the AUs." Error gave Ink a mildly confused look. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. Just you getting bored of AUs?" Error smirked.

Ink snorted with laughter, "Shut." Ink then gasped, startling the already pissed off Error, "I just remembered something!" He opens a portal to somewhere. Error gets up and peers through. Ink hops in and Error jumps in the paint splatter after him.

"What is that?" Error said looking at the probably made by Ink house before him. Every windowsill a different color.

"A house!"

"More like a solid seizure..." Error mumbled. Ink glared and Error shut up, but the judgmental stare did not. Ink smiled and continued to the front door, swinging it open.

"Ta-da! One of my favorite memories was almost burning down this place!" He said weirdly proud. He has a lot of favorite memories, the ones he can remember at least.

"Why would that be a good thing? What'd you even make?" Error asked slightly worried.

"I tried to make ramen..."

"It's literally a fucking soup how do you burn it?" Error felt puzzled. Ink shrugged and Error sighed, "The kitchen is now off-limits for Squids."

"Wha? You can't do that, this is my house!" Ink glared at him, but a joking smile was on his lips.

Error laughed to be menacing, "If you burn this place down, I will laugh as you cry."

"I think you would destroy it first." Error shrugged, as it was true he sorta(definitely) wanted this place to crumble to the ground as he laughed.

"It does seem like a waste of space, but whatever floats your boat." Error sat down on the couch, "Oh, well I like this couch. It's pretty comfy," Ink sat down next to him, "But the rest—eh."

Ink leaned next to Error, "I made this place a long time ago when I was new to the Multiverse. I felt so lost."

"Don't you know every AU off the top of your head?"