Fyole

Fyole(n.): A slight covering of snow

~Christmas and New Year Special!~
~Part 1~

"Ink, is this really necessary?"

"Error, is your complaining necessary?" Ink smiled angrily. Error shut up when he didn't have a good comeback to counter with.

They were putting lights up in Ink's house for a Christmas party. Since Geno hosted the last party, and Ink didn't get to go(because he forgot, of course), he decided to host one of his own. Because, why not?

Even in the middle of a world crisis, he still found a way to have fun. Error was wondering how he thought this could be a good idea with a criminal on the loose, and how Ink was so fine with forgetting it for a bit but he shrugged it off.

"Can you hand me the last string of lights?" Ink asked. Error used blue magic to levitate them up to Ink. He was also using blue magic on Ink so that he could get the lights up at the high point a small squid-like him could not reach himself. Since he didn't have a soul, Error had to take him from his body. "Ok! I finished!" Ink said, signifying that Error could put him down now.

Error let go of Ink suddenly, and Ink dropped like he died(RIP Ink). He let out a shrill shriek, but Error caught him in his arms.

"Man, I didn't know you were falling for me so badly.~" Error smirked. Ink gave him a stare, "Oh c'mon! I was thinking about that pick-up line for an hour!"

Ink's blank stare quickly crumbled away and he let out a snort of laughter, "No, no! It was fun seeing you try!" He blushed a little at the cute attempt.

"Try? It wasn't that bad!" Error believed. Ink did a questionable face, "Flirting is not my strong suit..." Error sighed.

"Yeah, it isn't..." Ink said with a smirk. "But...if you were a card, then you'd be a king of hearts because you captured my heart.~" Ink did a little finger gun pose.

"Oh my god, that was so cheesy." Error laughed. Ink was laughing too.

"Can you guys stop flirting so we can finish decorating?" Geno growled.

Error drops Ink and Ink fell to the ground with an 'oof'. "What're you talking about?"

"You two are so...ugh, even I can't think of a word to describe that," He sighed. Ink chuckled embarrassingly as he went to help Geno with decorating the tree.

"Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree—oh what a pain it was to decorate you.~" Geno sang in a monotone and slightly annoyed voice. "So, Ink how many people did you invite?"

"I sent out a mass invite."

Error and Geno looks at him like he was crazy, "Someone sent a mass invite at the party before, and that—oh boy." Geno held his head in remembering the emotions and drunkness he felt. It made him remember the nausea.

"I popped in for a sec to see what was going on, it wasn't interesting. But I did steal the bowl of cheese balls from the snack table!" Error continued on a somewhat good note. Geno grumbled,

"Are you ever going to pay me back for all the food you steal from me?"

"Nope. Don't expect it." Error grinned like the asshole he was. Ink was painting on ornaments while Geno tried to untangle the lights. Error took some strings and some popcorn and started stringing popcorn. He also ate some.

In a short time, the tree was done, "Wait!" Ink held up the final ornament. "We forgot the star."

"Well, clearly I should go up there." Error grinned.