Ta'ra

Ta'ra(n.): Goodbye

Ink's bright colors were gone. His eyes dull slate grey. Tears fell down his face as he tilted a little, dizzy and sick. He didn't throw up more paint. He couldn't when he felt so empty and useless. Without any AUs, what kind of protector was he?

"Ink."

Error's eyes widened when he saw Ink's colorless eyes. "Ink," Error pushes himself over to Ink, pulling the smaller towards him with him not bleeding arm. He knew how much the AUs meant to Ink, he was already scared something would happen to them. But now...

What could Error even say?

"I'm sorry. I tried." Ink sobbed.

"No, no you didn't do anything Ink," Error tried to find something to say. "If anything I'm sorry! I created this whole mess if anything I should be apologizing for this, not you." No matter how much Ink rubbed at his eyes, his sadness that has been bottled up flowed out of his eyes like rivers.

"I did everything I could and I still couldn't save them."

"It's not your fault." Error repeated. Ink pressed his face into Error's coat, his tears stained the jacket. His eyes were still blank. He seemed to be in a state of shock or panic. Error barely sees Ink like this, rarely has he seen him this distraught.

"I can't hear them," Ink whispered.

"What? The creators?"

"I can't hear the creators either." Ink took in a shuddering breath, "T-The AUs...they are disappearing."

"There isn't a way to fix this, right?" Ink looked away. "Ink?" Error remembered the thing Ink talked about to the flower. Ink looked away. Error snapped, "No. Ink, don't even think it. We are not killing you."

"But what other choice do we have?" Ink shot back.

"The one where I don't live without you!" Error's soul felt twisted, like wringing out a wet rag. Tears almost got to his eyes, "I am not going to let you hurt yourself in any way, shape, or form. Alright?"

"Sci!" Ink jumped up. "He's practically bordering genius!" Ink hoped his AU wasn't gone yet, it wasn't. Ink laughed out in hope and hopped through his portal.

"Sci!" It was night. "Sci it's important!"

"Ink?"

"Sci, come with us. Bring Paps." Ink said in a serious tone Sci knew meant something was up. He gathered Paps quickly, wrapping his coat around him and letting him go with Error back to the Anti-Void.

"Blueberror killed himself along with the AUs."

Sci looked stunned, like he just been tasered. "W-What?" His voice barely a whisper. "Why am I not dead?"

"It takes some time, but we think maybe you could help stop it."

"Ink I can't do that, laws of space and time don't work like that."

Ink felt his soul sink, "Ok, but come back with us. To the Anti-Void. If anything, that'll be the last to die out." He made a portal back.

"Ink, we have more company," Ink heard Error's voice and he looked up.

G Sans was there, along with Geno, Reaper, Killer, Dream, Lust, and Raspberry were there.

"Ink!" Dream rushed you to Ink, "What happened?" I was out in Swapfell and everything just disappeared! I only saw Raspberry and then we were transported here!"

Ink was immediately brought to everyone's attention, his mind already felt scattered. Some were angry, Raspberry and G were barking questions at him.