Prolouge

Luck was always smiling. Thats all he's ever done. Smile, smile, smile. He didn't have a care in the world, but it soon changed at the age of 5.

His mother would beat him, scorn him, insult him, reminding him everyday that all he was was a mistake.

(Legit true, his mother abused him) 

Everyday, all he ever wished for was for his mother to accept him, and listen love him. 

 "Why cant you be like other children?! Why do you keep smiling like that?! Why aren't you getting upset and crying?!" Lucks mother brought her hand down to strike again across her sons face, "Useless waste of space! Why are you even here?!"

Luck only remained silent and smiled as he sat on the floor with his mother towering over him, trembling weakly.

No, he didn't hate his mother, and he never would. All that mattered was getting her acceptance. Because of course, she was right...

And when he had beaten that noble, though he was only a mere commoner, everything stopped.

His mother had actually hugged him, and praised him for his victory. It made Luck feel something swell inside of him. 

Happiness...

 "Oh, Luck.. I'm so proud of you... Now, I want you to be a good boy, so listen... I want you to win and keep on winning... You are strong, baby boy... Win for mommy... Will you do that, sweetie?"

 Luck felt his eyes widen as he mother pulled him in for a hug.

 "Of course, mom..."

 Then when she died, all things changed.

Luck felt he had no purpose in life, because his mother never witnessed him accomplishing so much hard work.

 "They saw she just dropped dead from all the stress... And she still has a kid too... " One guy whispered.

 "Poor kid... His mothers dead and he's still smiling..." Another pitied.

Luck couldn't help it... He smiled for 2 reasons..

One was because he had been diagnosed with actively smiling disorder... (Its real!)

The other was to hide the pain inside.

The pain was real, and Luck needed to find a way out of it.

That was until one day when cooking, he cut his finger with a knife on accident.

It hurt, and it made a small amount of the pain in his chest to lift.

So every single day, Luck would cut his wrists. He would cut up his forearms and up to his shoulders. The pain he felt from the cuts made the pain in his chest disappear, relieving the stress and sadness for a day.

The pain inside was just too much for him to ignore. But he soon had to force the urge down once he joined the Black Bulls.

He met people who cared for him, and loved him. He was treated as the little brother in the squad, everyone showing love and affection, always complementing him, but.....

Luck didn't believe a bit of it.

(How was the first chapter?

I know it might not be a fandom you're interested in, but I'm going to try hard on this one. So please, enjoy, comment and like!)