Chapter 15

It had been a week since they rescued Luck, and his condition didn't get worse nor improve. When he finally woke up, he couldn't move.

Why couldn't he move?

He couldn't feel anything from his neck down either.

He couldn't see anything, something was blocking his vision.

He didn't like it.

He whimpered quietly.

"Luck?"

Luck's mouth slightly fell open.

"Are you awake?"

Was that Magna.

"Lick your lips if you're awake."

Luck processed what Magna said for a second, then slowly drug his tongue across his lips.

"Man I want to hug you so bad, but you wouldn't be able to feel it."

What? What the hell is wrong with him?

"You are temporarily paralyzed from the neck down."

Oh.

Temporarily paralyzed.... From the neck down...

"Luck, once you're better we're gonna get you a counselor for the ptsd and depression. And I wont leave you this time."

His eyes hurt really bad... Why couldn't he see? What was blocking his line of sight.

"You're probably wondering why you cant see. It's because there's bandages over your eyes, and you'll need prescription glasses."

Great.

Just great.

First he failed at killing himself, then he gets seriously sick at an insane asylum for almost a year. 

Now he was temporarily paralyzed from the neck down and now needed glasses.

He really was useless.

"Luck, listen. I.... I love you..."

What?

Magna... he.....

He loves me..?

"I know you won't believe it, but dammit I'd jump in front of a bullet for you. I'd jump in front of anything for you. I absolutely am in love with you and I'd protect you from anything. I don't want to lose you. Please don't ever try to kill yourself or... or.... I'll have to start crying!"

What? No, don't cry, Magna. It's better if I died anyways. I don't want you all to deal with me. I'll just burden you all.

"And don't you dare give up! I love you, Luck, so please!"

Luck listened.

"Live... For me..."

(Sorry for the short update. I really don't know what to do to this story so I need some help. Type in the comments on what the next chapter should be about.)