Chapter 13

Unknown to the Black Bulls, they put Luck in a mental hospital.

Magna was absolutely furious. He yelled and screamed, demanding to see the blonde immediately or he'd burn down entire hospital.

He was immediately shut down.

The Black Bulls had to restrain him and forcefully pull him away from the hospital.

They had seen this Black Bull in action...

...They believed he was insane, adding to him being severely depressed...

Luck was put in an all white room with no windows. Only a bed. He already has antimagic cuffs on each wrist and ankle.

He sat down unemotionally and stared at nothing. He soon brought his attention to the scarring on his wrists and arms.

He failed at killing himself... Of course he did...

They had dressed him in a plain white shirt that reached his elbows matched with black pants. He also had white socks and no shoes.

A thought crossed his mind as his wrists started to itch with need.

He hadn't cut for a while... It was starting to get to his head... His mind was about to burst...

Luck slowly looked around the room, looking for anything to injure himself.

Nothing. There was absolutely nothing.

He looked at the oh so white walls.

They were padded, as to not hurt himself.

He started biting his fingers, nipping here and there, the thoughts were starting to nag at him.

Useless

Unloved

Crazy freak

Ugly fat ass

Faggot

You belong in an insane asylum, it suits you

No one cares about you

Burden

Magna doesn't love you

Go die

Slit your wrists

Kill yourself

Luck whimpered as he started to bite his hands, drawing blood.

Stupid

Retarded

Phsyco

Dumb

Worthless

No one would die for you

Hang yourself

Stand in front of a train

Slut

You should be someone's toy

You have no purpose

Go jump off a roof

Drown yourself

You couldn't even do something as simple as killing yourself

Luck screamed at the top of his lungs as he bit his hands furiously, drawling more and more blood.

Tears streaked down his cheeks as more and more insults attacked him.

He ripped off more and more of his flesh, blood dripping from his hands and arms.