Chapter 11

(Sorry this is Christmas themed. Mom is watching) Christmas movies)

Luck had been in a coma for a year, and today was Christmas.

So all of the Black Bulls including Yuno were visiting Luck.

Magna smiles sadly and took Luck's small slender hand, "Hey bud... Merry Christmas. I still miss you and love you. It would be a miracle if you woke up today..."

Charmy climbed uptop Magna, "When you wake up, I'm gonna have a bunch of yummies for you! They'll taste so yummy!!"

Captain Yami smiled at the unconscious teen, "Man.. Look at you... 19 and you don't know it.. I still think it's about time for you to wake up, what do you all think?"

Everyone cheered while Asta screamed.

Asta smiled as he pushed to the front, "Hey Luck! I've been getting stronger! So when you wake up, we can spar!"

Noelle scoffs, "I'm just relieved he doesn't need oxygen anymore." She frowned at the scars that lined his wrists and arms that were visible, though the biggest were the thick scars directly over his wrists.

His wounds have healed, though the scars were very visible.

Vanessa came forth with a santa hat and gently placed it snugly utop the mass of blonde hair atop Luck's head, "Here, you wear this hat. You deserve it."

"Charmy, why dont you whip us up some hot chocolate

"Charmy, why dont you whip us up some hot chocolate." Yami said, holding forth a strawberry cupcake.

Charmy soluted, "I'll make a whole freaking feast! Cotton creation magic! Sheep cook!"

Pretty soon, there was a buffet of food ready, adding to steaming mugs of hot chocolate.

Everyone dug in.

Yuno silently sat next to Asta with his plate of food, "So... Do you guys have an idea when he's supposed to wake up?"

"Not yet, Golden Boy." Finral said, stuffing his face with ham, "But it should be soon."

Yuno nods and lifts a buttery roll to his mouth and takes a bite.

Asta was busy stuffing his face with pot(pop?) Potatoes.

Magna was silently eating mashed potatoes, right next to the love of his life.

Luck had regained some meat on his bones, because of the food tube, though still was thin.

"Man... If you were awake, I'd shove this food down you're throat." Magna said, pausing the spoon with it's trip to his mouth. 

After a while, Captain Yami stood up.

"How about we sing at me Christmas carols?"

"No thanks." Yuno immediately declined, while Asta however agreed loudly.

"How about Deck the Halls?"

Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly

Fa la la la laa, la la, la, la

Tis the season to be Jolly

Fa la la la laa, la la, la, la

Don we now our gay appearel

Fa la la, la la la, la, la, la

Troll the ancient Yultide carrol

Fa la la la laa, la la, la, laa

Vanessa laughed, "Jeez, we sound terrible, huh, kid?"

Luck, of course, remained silent.

Vanessa's smile turned sad.

Pretty soon, it was time for everyone to leave.

Everyone said bye to the bedridden teen, except Magna, who stayed behind to have some private time saying bye to Luck.

Then they closed his door and went back to their hideout.

(This update was for Thanksgiving :p)