Chapter 12

Voices.....

Where did they go...?

They were just there...

They came to him.. A lot...

They talked to him... Touched him... Yet he could never see them or talk to them...

He couldn't move a muscle...

He really didn't like it...

He was useless... Wasn't he supposed to die..?

It came to him...

He failed at killing himself...

Of course...

He couldn't do anything right...

Lights reached his vision, and he woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magna walked into the dimly lighted hospital room and looked at Luck.

His eyes widened when he saw Lucks eyes half-open.

"Luck! You-You're awake!" He stuttered, dropping his chicken. He rushed to the blondes side and grabbed his hand.

Luck didn't respond. He only looked straight ahead, blinking slowly.

Heart pounding, he ran out of the room and ran to the counter.

"Luck is awake! Get a doctor!" He demanded.

"U-Uh, right away sir!" The doctor bustled frantically 

Magna ran back into the room and saw Luck pretty much in the same position, this time, with tears running down the sides of his cheeks.

The Yankee frowns and uses his thumb to gently wipe the tears away, "Hey, its gonna be okay... I'm not mad... I would never be mad in a million years... I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on..."

A doctor came in and started to examine Luck, trying to answer questions but he remained silent, his usual smile gone and his broken side pulling through.

"I'll be back, you had better watch him!" Magna yelled.

"Of course, sir."

"Good." Magna ran out and hopped on his Crazy Cyclone and flew as fast as he could to the Black Bulls base.

He burst in the doors. "GUYS!!!"

Everyone was in the living room. They had looked at Magna when he burst in.

"Wh-Whats up, Magna?" Asta asks, sweeping, "And whats with that smile."

There was a huge grin on his face, and he happily answered, "Luck finally woke up!"

"What?! He did?!" Vanessa exclaims in surprise.

"Yes! He woke up! If you don't believe me, come and see for yourselves!"

Finral made a portal and all the Black Bulls stepped through. They were just outside Lucks door.

Captain Yami knocked on the door. A deep voice said, 'Come in'.

"LUCK!" All the Black Bulls chimed as they opened the door and stepped in.

"Luck, we-" Asta stopped short.

Luck was sitting up with a broken face. Yes, he was indeed awake but he looked so sad.

Captain Yami pulled a chair next to the teen, "Hey, kid... Glad you're awake... Listen.... I'm sorry for not giving you the attention you needed and craved... I didn't know you were hurting so much inside... But, dammit, if you had just told me... Then I would comfort and protect you whenever you would have wanted it... Whatever you did, it wasn't your fault... I want you to know that... Luck... We all love you... We were so grief-stricken when you tried to kill yourself... We didn't want to loose you.... I know you dont think that we love you, but dammit we do. Right, guys?"

"Right." Everyone else chimed while Magna said, "Damn right, I do."

Asta then started to speak, "Luck, look. We got you so many presents... We are like a big family... I see you as my older brother sometimes... We dont want to go on without you... So please... Speak to us..."

Luck remained silent as his expression stayed the same, the only difference was that tears were running down his face.

"Oh, kid..." Yami whispered. He looks at Magna.

Magna steps forwards, "Hey, Luck.... I love you so very much..." He pulled the small blonde into his arms. Luck then broke, sobbing loudly into Magnas chest.

Magna rubbed his back soothingly and pulled him closer.

"I will never let you go again..."