Chapter 3

Luck awoke to see a rapidly moving and familiar boots running.

Luck was extremely sore and tired from the mana release. He then realized something was wrapped around him, providing warmth.

He quietly groaned, "M-Magna...?"

 "Luck? You're awake!" That was Astas voice.

Luck opened his eyes a little wider and moved his head around, "Where are we..? And where did you get this blanket..?"

 Magna set Luck gently on the ground, "The villagers were nice enough to give it to us for you. You had a really bad fever and I can tell its still there." He gently places the back of his hand against Lucks forehead, "Yup."

 Luck sniffed and huddled more into the blankets, "What happened after I passed out?"

Noelle answered, "Well, as we said before, you adorned a pretty high fever, and the villagers gave us that blanket. After that, they gave us some food and water and thanked us, especially you, but you were unconscious. "

Magna faced Luck, "Anyways, how are ya feeling?"

Luck sniffed, I feel coldish hotish, and I'm sore allover... Oh, and tired... "

 "That's to be expected since you released all your mana." Noelle said, flipping her hair.

 "All that mana release was uncalled for. You could've killed even us, you idiot." Magna scolded.

Luck hung his head, "I'm sorry..."

His sky blue eyes widened as Magna hugged him.

"I'm just glad you're okay, you dumbass..." Magna whispered , "You've got friends that really care you."

Luck was silent...

...Because he didn't believe a single bit of it...

When they got home, Luck went straight to his doom and locked his door.

He proceeded to have a mini panic attack.

He sat on the floor and hugged his knees as he rocked back and forth, gasping for breath as he desperately tried calming himself down.

His friends they... They almost found out about his self-harm.. If it wasn't for his huge mana release then... They would've found out...

His breathing quickened even more, and he gripped his head and rocked faster.

He couldn't help it. Hot tears began tracking down his face as he tried as best he could to stop the room from spinning.

He.... He couldn't breathe!!!

Luck passed out, slumping against the post of his bed.

A little later, Magna walked in and rolled his eyes at the sight. 

"Dumbass..." He muttered, picking his unconscious friend up and gently placing him on the bed and covering him with his faded orange and blue blanket.

Magna had thought Luck had simply fallen asleep from fatigue. He didn't know Luck had a panic attack.

He sat on Lucks bed, pet his hair, and checked his temperature with his hand.

Lucks fever was still there, so he let the young lightning mage be. He told everyone that Luck needed sleep, and he had a fever.

Meanwhile, Luck was having a nightmare...

Hands were allover him, grabbing him and caressing him, all while he was being surrounded by his squadmates, who were insulting him.

"Honestly, you're such a senseless superior... " Noelle scoffed.

"And they called ME the immature one..." Magna added.

"P-Please stop..." Luck whimpered

"HA! And I thought only sluts begged!" Asta spat.

"S-Stop..." Luck pleaded.

"Why did I ever let you join the Black Bulls? I should've considered what was left of your sanity first... " Yami sighed.

More insults, the one from his mother was all he could take.

"Why cant you be like other kids?! Why do you smile all the time?! Why aren't you crying or getting upset?! You waste of space!"

Luck shot up from bed and screamed , "STOP!" Scaring the crap out of Asta, who was cleaning.

Luck was breathing normally, unlike Asta, who was gasping for breath.

"Jeez, if you didn't want me to clean in here, you didn't have to scare me shitless to tell me. "

Luck shook his head, "No, I had a nightmare from... Those mages... I'm fine now... And my room is not messy... "

Asta blinked, "I didn't say it was! I'm just dusting.. By the way, what's in the safe ?"

Lucks eyes widened, " Umm, its uhh... Its stuff my mom gave me... Its really important and I dont want anyone seeing or touching it. "

"Okay, I understand that..." As amazement face was back on, "I've got a card from Sister Lily that I cherish and worship with my body and soullll.... " 

Luck only stared at Asta.

Then he laughed, "Ohhh, you're funny, Asta! Seriously, you should fight me when I recover, kay?"

"Errr uhhhh, no thanks... Well, get better soon!" Asta left.

Luck sighed in relief as he left.

Thank God.... Luck thought as he laid back down, and fell asleep again.

Now he could get back to his thoughts...