Chapter 5

Asta ran as fast as his legs could go, running down a flight of stairs and jumping the rest. All of the Black Bulls were standing, getting ready to leave.

Yami looked up, "Hey kid, where's -"

 "-You guys need to get up there..."

 They stared at Asta.

 "Well? Specify, Dorksta!" Noelle said, flipping one of her pigtails.

 Asta shakily pointed towards Lucks room, "He's fucking killing himself up there..."

 Gasps were heard.

Magna grabbed Astas shoulders roughly, "You'd better not be fucking around, As-" he stopped when he saw Astas face.

 "He's..He's... Their is so much fucking blood and so many.... Cuts... Please... I think he might try to kill himself..." Asta whispered , tears falling down his cheeks.

 Magna ran up the steps, followed by all of the Black Bulls.

As soon as they saw Luck, they screamed his name...

Because he was slumped against the wall with his head dangling, and his arms out and bleeding. His pants were stained with blood, and there was a pool of it beneath him.

Noelle screamed when her eyes landed on the blood coated blade in his hand.

Yami pushed through and grabbed Lucks frail wrist and felt for his pulse.

Everyone waited in silence.

 "He's still in there..." Everyone sighed at that, "But we need to get him to the hospital, pronto. Finral. "

 "Right." Finral makes a portal for the captain to walk through.

Yami gently lifts Lucks limp form and ran through the portal, "Magna, Finral, and Asta, come with me. Everyone else go do that mission. Do it or else I'll kill you."

"Yes, Captain Yami sir."

Asta, Finral and Magna followed Captain Yami, while everyone else prepared to leave.

Yami ran as fast as he could.

He heard Luck whimper quietly, but remained unconscious.

Hang on, kid... Yami thought as he reached the infirmary.

 "You, we need help, he's fucking bleeding, so heal him!" Yami yelled at a mage.

 "Oh, uh r-right! Come with me!" He stammered and ran through the door. 

Yami easily kept up and placed the dying lightning mage on the healing bed.

The mage automatically began healing Luck, looking extremely concentrated.

Magna, Asta and Finral soon came in, watching as the medical mage began healing Luck.

They watched as the wounds slowly began to stop bleeding and start closing, but the mage suddenly stopped.

 "Ehhh??? Why'd you stop?!" Magna yelled.

 " I-Im sorry, b-but his body is too weak right now. Do you know why, other than the cutting? "

"U-Uhmm, I was on a mission with Luck and he r-released all his mana at once. " Asta piped.

The doctor nodded, "Anything else..?"

They all thought hard.

"Hey... Have you ever seen Luck eating...? " Finral said slowly.

"Now that you mention it, no..." Yami confirmed.

Magna lifted Lucks shirt, then gasped.

Because every last one of his ribs were visible...

Asta's face visibly paled, "Oh god..."He

Finral didn't speak. He felt that if he did, he might throw up.

 "What the hell?!" Yami growled, "How have we not noticed this?!"

 "M-Maybe cuz its his shirt, since it's so baggy..." Asta suggested.

 "DAMN IT!" Magna yelled, "Why the hell is he doing this?!"

 "One word, sirs... " The doctor said quietly.

The 4 magic knights quieted.

"Have you ever heard of Depression?"