Chapter 1

Luck was currently in his bedroom, staring at the cuts that lined his wrist, arms and shoulders. There wasn't much space left on them, and he needed a new place for his self-harm.

And he knew exactly where...

Luck removed his pants and stared at his unmarked flesh. This place was perfect. No one could see it.

He wasn't going to cut now, but he pinched his thigh hard to see if it hurt.

It did. Luck had found a new place to relieve his mental pain.

After he put his pants back on, he went downstairs to eat breakfast. Looks like Charmy made it with her sheep cooks.

He looked at the calender and looked for the date.

Yesterday was October 10, and today was-oh...

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCK!" Everyone shouted, "WE LOVE YOU!!!"

 Luck felt his face reden as everyone began to sing happy birthday to him.

 "No... Please stop..." He muttered , flushing even more red.

Everyone kept singing until the song was over.

 "Guys really?" He said, blushing madly.

 "Haha, how old are ya turnin'?" Vanessa slurred, beer bottle in her hand.

 "18..." Luck mumbled .

 "Awesome! You finally are of age to dr-"

 "No he's not, ding-dong, he has to be 20 or older!" Manga yelled.

 "What would a virgin street punk like you know?"

 "SHAAADDDUUUPPPPPP! AND I'M NOT A VIRGIN STREET PUNK!"

 "C'mon Luck! We baked you a cake!" Asta said , holding a cake with chocolate frosting, "Amd uh-h-hey! Where are ya going?"

  Luck was walking back to his room, "I appreciate it... But I'm too old for birthday parties..."

 "Oh no, birthday boy, get your ass back down here and celebrate your birthday." Captain Yami growled, grabbing the back of Lucks shirt, pulling him to his friends.

 "Wait, no-" Luck squeaked.

 "Captains orders." Yami said.

 Luck was forced to sit on the couch and spend the next 7 hours celebrating his birthday.

Luck tried to enjoy it, but he just couldn't. And Asta noticed.

In his tiny brain, he knew not to ask Luck about it.

Luck got a present from all the Black Bulls. Gordon's was a creepy doll he made, representing Luck. Gauche gave him a mirror. Grey got him a new shirt. Finral got him a brush. Vanessa originally got him a bottle of wine, but she drank it all, so she gave him a big hug and told him how special he was.

Bullshit.

Yami gave him a new robe, since his current one had some rips in it. Noelle got him some chocolate from her home. And Asta gave him a notebook.

He quickly thanked everyone and retreated to his room, his mind about to burst. He hadn't cut all day and it was getting to his head.

He quickly set his new things on his dresser and went to his little safe he bought.

He quickly input the code, his hands beginning to shake, and grabbed whatever blade and sat on his floor.

He ripped off his pants and slashed his upper legs, feeling worse pain than cutting his arms.

The mental pain was quickly diminished, and Luck stood and walked to his private bathroom. He poured water on his legs until the cuts stopped bleeding.

He gently dried his legs and put his pants back on.

Then he walked back to his room, locked his blades back up, and fell asleep.