10. nightmares

Hoyeon's POV

I chatted with Jiheon while eating and after I finished, I bid goodbye to her and went back to Jisung's room. I knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

I slammed it close again when I saw that Jisung was still wearing his shirt. "Damn you, me." I whispered to myself and opened it again. Thankfully, Jisung is already done and I went inside.

"Oh, you done?" He asked. I nodded and my phone suddenly rang. I took it from the couch, beside Sungie and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Goldilocks, you take care of Jisung when he gets discharged and the both of you gets home, okay?" It was Jihoon. I nodded and replied, "Yeah, of course. Where are you right now?"

"In the bathroom. I made an excuse." I laughed. "Okay, okay. Go back to your class. See you later." He said, 'bye' and dropped the call. I looked at Jisung and he has a wide smile on his face.

I raised a brow "What?" He shrugged cutely. "I can't wait to go home, but shouldn't I stay in Mom and Dad's first?" He asked.

I waved my hand in a fast speed. "T-They don't know about what happened to you yet." I said and he nodded. "Oh, okay." I played with my fingers and bit my lip. "Is it okay that you stay in our apartment?"

"Yeah. Don't I stay there before I was in the accident?" I nodded. "Then there is no problem." I agreed again. At least he still remember his parents. That's a good thing.

Jisung suddenly took a remote that I haven't noticed before and turned on the TV that I thought can't be turned on. He switched the channels until we came to Cartoon Network.

It was playing Snack World and Jisung watched it, sitting on his bed. I chuckled. "It's so boring, right?" He nodded. "You watch there. Let me just watch episode three of Seven Deadly Sins."

He looked at me with a raised brow. "You watch that?" I nodded and pursed my lips, taking out my phone and earphones. "Yep. Jeno recommended me and I like Meliodas so far, although it's an old anime."

Jisung rushed next to me as I started playing episode three. He just sat beside me and watched the episode. "I'm confused at some things," I looked at him and he raised a brow. "You can clarify it later on, right?"

I smiled, nodding and watched again. We reached episode twelve and I stopped when it ended. "They're so powerful." Jisung said in awe. I did clarify him and he slowly understood the anime we watched earlier.

I didn't realize that it has been lunch not until Jisung's nurse came in with the usual cart, a food on top of it. Jisung went to his bed and gladly accepted his food.

By the time I stood up (to ask permission from Jisung that I can go to the cafeteria and eat my own lunch), his doctor came inside. I bowed and Jisung did, too. "Good afternoon, doctor." I greeted.

"Oh, it's alright," I looked at him and he started to speak about Jisung's discharging. "After the guardian's lunch, he or she must help the patient pack their things for their discharge."

I nodded. "Then I will eat my lunch and help him when I come back." I said, glancing at Jisung. I walked towards him and tapped his cheek. "I'm just gonna eat first then we're out of here, okay?"

He replied with a simple, "okay". The doctor and I both left the room and we parted ways. I walked to the cafeteria and bought my lunch. I occupied a table for myself when I felt my phone buzz inside my short pocket.

I took it out and answered the call from Jihoon. "Hello?" I munched up my food while he talked about Jisung getting discharged. "We can't go there right now but you'll handle all of it, right?"

I nodded. "Yup. Don't worry. It's Jisung so I'd do anything." I laughed when I heard him fake cry over the other line. "You are so in love with him that the ants would manage to manifest salt."

I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Go and eat lunch now. We're going home after I finish this food. See ya later, brother bear."

"Right back at you, Goldilocks. Bye!" He dropped the call and I slipped my phone back inside my pocket.

I jumped from my seat when I heard a voice in front of me. "Why do you call each other Goldilocks and brother bear?" I looked at Jisung and sighed heavily. "Yah, don't just pop up like that, you scared the shit out of me."

He grinned and sat across me. "Hehe, sorry. I finished my lunch early so I waited for you because I can't wait to get discharged." I just nodded and continued eating.

I stopped eating when I can't breathe. I lightly punched my chest and Jisung started to look worried. "Hoyeon, are you okay?" I can't talk and just gasped out a ''water". Jisung immediately stood up and ran to get me a glass of water.

I took it from him and chugged down all of it. "Thank you." I said and I started to eat slowly this time. "Don't do that again. That really hurts the throat." He suddenly spoke up.

"Okay, okay. I get it, sir." He chuckled. After I finished, we went back to his room and I helped him pack up some of his things that Jihoon brought here. We were going to the ground floor when Jisung grabbed my arm to stop me.

"What is it?" I asked. He dragged me to a room and knocked on it. It opened and there was Jiheon. "Oh, Jisung! Hoyeon! Why are you two here?" Jealousy rushed over me as Jisung hugged Jiheon.

She looked at me and mouthed a 'sorry, he did it first'. I just nodded and smiled. Jisung moved away. "See you around, Jiheon." She smiled at him. "Likewise. You too, Hoyeon,"

She walked towards me and whispered, "Take care of him because I know you would." I only met her for a short period of time but I greatly acknowledge her motivations.

"Goodbye now." We waved goodbye at Jiheon and went down to the ground floor. Jihoon already texted me that he called Jisung's parents to take care of his papers so we immediately went home.

I yawned as we walked out of the hospital. "Man, I'm so tired." I mumbled to myself. Jisung suddenly pointed at the bus stop right across the street. "Why don't we use the bus? It's cheaper."

I got traumatized because of what happened to him so I immediately shook my head. "Why?" He asked. "You were in a bus stop when the car hit you." I said as fast as I could.

I heard him 'oh'. "I suppose it traumatized you?" I nodded and looked away. "You don't know how hard it was for me.." I whispered so low only I could here. "Leaving you in a bus stop gives me nightmares."

•••