23. the end

Hoyeon's POV

It was a sunny Saturday so Jisung and I decided to go to the same park where we went when we sneaked out of the hospital to play in the park with a playground.

"You're wearing the same jacket." I said, noticing that Jisung wore the same jacket when we went in the park. "Yup. Because I remember now." I laughed and he just squished my cheeks.

We entered the park and and we passed by the fountain that we threw pennies on. "Shouldn't we tell each other our wishes, right?" Jisung asked. I shook my head. "Not yet. Let's do it later." I replied and dragged him ahead.

We passed by the seesaw we sat on and I pointed at it, remembering what we did there. "Oh, no, I didn't like pushing myself down to bring you upwards. My legs were so sore because of that." He said and I laughed.

"Then why didn't you take the swing beside me? You could have just sit and not kick your legs." He sighed, chuckling. "Hoyeon, how can I not kick while sitting on a swing? I would always do that because I will forever be a kid."

I squished his cheeks. "Of course you are, Jisungie. You even look like a kid right now. You are the adorablest." He raised a brow. "Is that even a word?" I nodded. "Yes. I made it to describe you and only you." What I said made him smile.

He looked at something and saw him staring at the tree that we climbed up to. I pulled him towards there and he started bombarding me with questions, worried on what might happen to me again.

"What if you fall again and scrape your legs on the trunk?"

"What if you won't trust me?"

"What if I can't catch you when you fall?"

I turned to him. "Jisung, when I fell, you caught me." He understood what I meant and smirked. I turned my back on him amd started climbing the tree. I got up with breaking one bead of sweat.

I looked at him but he wasn't following me. Using my right hand, I grabbed unto the trunk and held out my other to him. We both smiled.

"Do you trust me?"

He nodded and took my hand. "Yes. But hold tight on the trunk. I'm quite heavy." I rolled my eyes and giggled as I lifted him up. Thankfully, he also helped himself and when he was on top, we went to the same branch we sat on.

I sighed and a gust of wind brushed on my face. "I miss the view here." I muttered and Jisung nodded in agreement. We stayed silent for a few minutes before Jisung and I pointed at the things below, talking about it.

I found out it was lunch time when I read my wrist watch. Jisung raised a finger. "I go first. Be careful. Don't slip." He said and went down the tree first. I looked down and he raised his arms to catch me.

I slowly went down and tossed myself to Jisung, who caught me as always. He carefully placed me on the ground and we walked out of the park to take a lunch. Before we can totally leave, he pointed at the fountain.

We walked towards there and he faced me. "What did you wish?" He asked excitedly, his eyes bright and sparkly.

I smiled. "Simple. I wanted your memories of me and our friends back, and you did." He smiled back and cupped my cheeks. "Me too."

I sighed as I stared into his beautiful eyes. "God, I love you." I mumbled. He slowly leaned in, replying, "I love you, too." He firmly collided my lips with his.

•••

•End•

like literally this is the last book