14. unlike you

Hoyeon's POV

Mark and Jeno froze. Jeno touched Jisung's head. "Does it hurt?" The latter shook his head. "Don't worry. I know I used to be her boyfriend. Now, was I clingy?"

The two looked at me, asking my permission if they can tell Jisung how clingy he is. I nodded. "He asked for it." I mouthed. They nodded and talked like that moment never came.

"Clingy."

"Very clingy." Jeno sniffed. "It's almost like you don't want to hang out with us anymore~." Jisung laughed at his reaction while sipping his milkshake.

They chatted about Jisung's embarrassing moments and he just winces as he hears them. "Really? Well, shit." Mark shushed him and raised his hand. "Language, mochi."

"Mochi?" Jisung raised a brow. "We gave you that nickname because you're—" I stopped halfway because I can't bring myself to say 'cute'. His best friends smirked and both said, "Cute."

Jisung's ears went red. "I-I'm not." Mark and Jeno tapped their feet on the floor, almost squealing. "Ah~, Jisung-ah, you're cute because we said so." Mark said and Jeno pinched Jisung's cheek.

The bell on top of the door rang and I turned my head to see who it was. I waved my hand at Shinhyuk who was tailed by Haechan, wearing a red beanie and specs.

Shinhyuk sat beside me and greeted the three other boys I am with. We also greeted Haechan and Minnie went back to take their order, also delivering Jeno's and Mark's.

Minnie pouted. "Can one of you text Jaemin? He's almost late." I sighed. "He's not the only one."

Someone suddenly covered my eyes and I touched the hand. I felt the veins and smirked. "Jihoon." The hand let go of my eyes and I turned around to see who I guessed. "Where's Jisoo?"

"Wow, you're more concerned of her than me? Anyway," He pointed across me. I looked at that direction and in front of me was Jisoo. I rubbed my eyes. "Brother bear, is it just me or your hands made my eyes make mirages and turned Haechan to Jisoo?"

"Uhm, hey, I'm right here." The tanned male waved his hand from beside Shinhyuk. I looked back at Jisoo and she waved her hand at me. "Afternoon, Hoyeon." I smiled. "Jisoo-ah, I miss you~."

She sticked her tongue out to me and I pouted. Jihoon sat across Mark, which is in Jisung's left. Now Minnie was raged. Her eyebrows relaxed and she sighed. "I think he'll be a little late—"

We 'ooh'ed when some random customer suddenly kissed Minnie's cheek. "Hello, baby." The boy took off his hood who was Jaemin the whole time. I noticed him a while ago but I didn't know it was him.

Minnie's whole face went red. "J-Jaemin..!" He smiled and slumped down next to Mark. "Didn't you see me enter the café." Minnie's fingers twitched. "I-I did. S-Since we o-opened-d.." She covered her mouth. "You've been waiting in here for four hours?!"

We shushed Minnie because we caught some costumers' attention. Jaemin smiled. "Haven't I?" Minnie slapped his arm. "I hate you." Jihoon waved his hand. "Oh, please. We know you love him."

Minnie looked down on the floor, her face now like a tomato. "I-I'll get you guys the lunch pack. Jaemin will pay for it." Everyone of us laughed except for Jaemin because of the instant karma.

"Yah, Minnie~." Jaemin grabbed her arm and gave her pleading, puppy eyes. He pouted and batted his eyelashes but Minnie shook off his hand. We gave Jaemin a 'you're dead to her' and 'oooh's as she left to get the pack she talked about.

"Why is she getting so worked up with me staying in here for four hours? I waited for her." Mark flicked his forehead. "And not for us?" Jaemin nodded. "You are just my friends. She's my future wife. You ain't gonna have contributions in our future family but names."

Mark, Jeno, Haechan and Jihoon gasped. "Too advanced!" Jisoo exclaimed. They started making puking noises. I just laughed and noticed Jisung silently chuckling. I softly elbowed him, making him look at me.

"Everything okay?" He nodded. "I'm getting used to it." I smiled and he also did. All of us talked for a few minutes before Minnie arrived with a co-worker, trays on their hands.

The both of them placed the trays carefully on the table. "I'll be back." Jaemin was still looking at her but she was trying so hard to avoid his gaze. She went back in the kitchen (probably in the locker room) and came back with normal clothes.

She sat in front of Jaemin and shot him a glare. "Be thankful I can't stand you." His lips curled up into a smile and he took Minnie's hands. He softly kissed the back of it. "I know." She just rolled her eyes. "You're still going to pay."

"It's fine." Minnie gave him a blank stare as she pulled out the receipt from her pocket. "Including Jisung and Hoyeon's and Mark and Jeno's." Jaemin's jaw dropped at the prices.

A hand suddenly appeared in the middle, holding a credit card. "I will." Haechan said. This time, our jaws dropped. Shinhyuk grabbed his arm. "Yah, you don't need to pay for it. We'll just split our money."

He looked at her. "Shinhyuk, I can buy this café if I want to. What do you want me to pay? The order or the café?" I swear I heard Jihoon, Jaemin and Minnie gasp.

Shinhyuk pouted. "Okay, you win, you rich bastard." He smiled and Minnie slowly took the credit card from Haechan's hand. He was gonna say something when Minnie went on first. "Don't say that I should have this credit card or I will chop your head off."

Haechan smiled. "Too bad." Jisoo immediately snatched the credit card from Minnie and Jihoon caught the other end. "Let go! This is mine!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head unbelievably.

"Jihoon," We turned to Haechan as he pulled out another credit card. "Haechan, you're going way too far." He laughed. "Oh, no, I was telling him to pay for it," Jihoon immediately took the card. "But you can't have it."

"Yah~." Jisoo squealed, clutching the first credit card. I took it from her hands and tossed it to Haechan. "See, Haechan? She's just friends with you for your money."

Haechan put a hand over his heart and acted hurt. Jisoo glared at me, pouting. "At least I took the opportunity, unlike you."

Then my head hurt.

•••