CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE
Late in the afternoon, Iyiola and his wife, Precious are both in the living room, pressing phone and watching TV respectively. Precious was lieing resting her head on her husband lap. Her phone beeped indicating a new incoming message. She picked it up from the stool besides her.

       IRREPLACEABLE CROWN💙👑👑
              Hey mi amor 💕, always glad I have you as a flower in my garden...I will always love you sunshine.

  Precious smiled reading the message, then she hit her husband playfully on his chest.

   "Hey what have I done wrong?" Iyiola said.

   "Are you asking me that?" Precious said picking a throw pillow to attack her husband with.

   " Chill milady,you wanna fight lovely?" He said grinning. Precious smiled as he hit his head with the pillow,she stood from her lieing position and kneel on the chair. Iyiola knew his wife trick of wanting a pillow fight with him and being the champion. He held her by her waist and drew her towards him making her fall on him,he then mouthed "I love you" to her, then he attacked her lips with his, before she could do another thing to him. Precious so endorse in the make out ,moves her hand to Iyiola's head and cares his hair causing him to moan.

   Bharry Jay's Tomorrow music played indicating an incoming call from Iyiola's phone,this interrupted their make out session. Before he could get hold of his phone,the music had stopped,he look at his phone and frowned.

   "Hey are you okay?" Precious asked as she was adjusting her clothes.

   " Yeah." Iyiola replied breathing heavily. "It was the commissioner." Precious frowned her face hearing her husband mentioning the commissioner. Iyiola leaned to kiss her but she turned her head and the kiss land on her cheek.

   "You guys are traveling, isn't it?"

    "Ehnmm, actually we have a meeting at Jos, so we are leaving tomorrow." He replied stammering

   " But why Iyiola?"

  " Iyiola not Iyimi or darling,she must be really be mad at me." Iyiola thought to himself. He held her but she released her hands

  " Don't just,I see less of you, just because your uncle was the commissioner of health to make you his second. You just returned from Abuja after two weeks ,last night, early this morning, you've been to UCH,in the name of emergency and you are the only surgeon available and near." Iyiola knew where the speech is gonna lead to.

    " Am sorry" he muttered loudly for her to hear

   " That's what you are always saying, sorry,as if the sorry is gonna give us kids while you are away."She said furiously

Iyiola knelt before her and held her hands ,this time she didn't withdraw

   "I understand you , darling. I promise to make it up to you." He looks into her eye lovely. " I love you Olami, heaven can testify to this . At God convenient time ,we are gonna have kids to call ours."

  " After three years ehn."

  " Baby,God time is gonna be the best for us " He said wiping her tears with his palm.
  'I love you." He said kissing her forehead

   " I love you too." She replied and  Iyiola drew her closer and hugged her tightly