CHAPTER SIX

Precious look at the wall clock again and sighed, it's 6:30pm and her husband isn't back.

    "He was on leave now." She said to herself as she walk around the living room. She checked her phone for new message, there was none.

   "Magi!" She called out her house help

    "Am coming madam." Magi shouted from the kitchen.

  "Leave those dishes and come here."

Magi comes out if the kitchen and bow her head as she got close to Precious.

" When I was out,did my husband come home." Magi look suprised at the question she was being asked, then she shook her head negatively. Precious sighed

  "You may return to your duty." Magi leave

  After an hour, Precious heard the main gate to the house being open and a car drives in . She went to the window to check,then she sighed seeing her husband coming out of the car .
Iyiola comes in with his suit wrapped around his arm looking tired.

  "Welcome" Precious muttered loudly

   Iyiola just nodded his head at her and make his way upstairs to the bedroom. Precious frowned and also followed him. As she entered Iyiola ignored her, she come in front of him and begin to unbotton his shirt. Precious break the silence.

   "Am sorry." She looked up at him but he said nothing. " I was just furious about child bearing not anything else. I realized what I told you is better said than done." No response from Iyiola.

  " Iyi,pls say something" She caress his cheek and chest with both hands.

  " Am so sorry irreplaceable crown of mine." She smiled at him

   "Mi amor..." Iyiola smiled and touch her cheeks.

  "That's my word senorita, mi amor" He leaned his face closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"I wasn't mad at you,I just want you to know that my kids are not coming from anyone else but you."

   " Thanks for your understanding babe."

  " You are highly welcome my queen." He pecked her on her lips.

" I was at uncle's hospital,have been in the theater room through out the day,it kinda of hectic."

" Sorry darling,why don't you freshen up while I set the table with Magi." Precious said releasing her self but Iyiola held her tightly.

   "Where to?"

   " To set the table."

  "How about I devour the one on the set table first?" He winked at her.

   " Are you kidding?" Iyiola picked her up and carried her in a bridal way,then he lay her gently on the bed.

   "Let's see how I love kidding." He captured her lips with his
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
See human o, chai why you like this symbol like this.You better continue reading

   Precious lay her head on Iyiola chest both of them wrapped with cover sheet and they were breathing heavily.

   "Iyiola,you were looking tired when you arrive from Hospital." Precious giggles.

  " What's up?"

   " Where did you get that strength from?"

   "I told I love marathon not short distance." They both burst into laughter.

" Least I forget tomorrow is 24th,Magi is going for exams on 27th,  your meeting is 27th...." Iyiola interrupted. " Chill babe,what are you calendar, journal?" He smiled

" Smart" Precious replied smiling " The biggest of all ,The Badmus anniversary."

  " Wow,but there is no meeting this month,am gonna follow you to your parents place,so we all leave on Wednesday and return on Sunday."

" That's a good idea" Iyiola nodded and smiled mischievously,then he flipped over her.

   "Why don't we do short distance before dinner?" Before Precious could say anything he had captured her mouth with his.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 At your risk
   Why you like entering at risk? Una no dey fear. Before entering forbidden land,how is this chapter?