CHAPTER EIGHT

Iyiola stirred on bed but was unable to cause of his wife head which was laying on his chest. He looked at her and smiled

"What a morning beauty." He said to himself. He caress her cheeks,which made her stirred and open her eyes slowly,then met his gaze.

  "Morning Sunshine." He smiled at her

"Morning love." She caress his chest.

   " How was your night?."

"Splendid." He grinned then bow his head and captured her lips with his. Precious sat on his laps to get herself comfortable,then Iyiola squeezed her thigh which makes her moan. After some minutes of hot make out session, Iyiola stopped which earn him a why do you stop look from Precious.

"We are at your parent's house,no love making." He smiled at his accomplished mission. Precious groaned disappointly.

   "Then why did you make me so ....." Iyiola cut her." You can also have a cold shower,it ease the hotness." He winked at her.

  Precious knew it was a get back to what she did to him last night. She then smiled, Iyiola looked at her surprised.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing o,am just smiling at how much of cold shower you are going to have when we get back home."

"You gat to be kidding?" He trickled her,and flipped over her .

"Stop please." Precious said amidst laughter.

"Let see who is gonna get a cold shower for now." He captured her lips with his again .

  Olayemi barges in without knocking,she gasped at the sight in front of her.

"I know Aunty Bola teaches you manner of entering another one room but you choose not to obey." Precious hissed.

"Am sorry Precs baby,I saw Fortune and Uncle Henry (Precious father) going out with Iyiola's car,so I thought he drove it, that's why I barges in." She gave her best puppy face.

"No worries,I would see what I can do downstairs."Iyiola said,he then whispered into his wife's ear. "You are looking as if you are denied of a sweet,don't give your cousin a wrong thought." Precious was dumbstruck wondering if she's blushing so much. Iyiola left the room.

  Olayemi cleared her throat.

"What?"

"A new baby on it's way to Badmus family."

"Who's pregnant?". Olayemi hissed at Precious ignorance.

"I was so dumb for stopping the baby to come.". She pretends to cry .

Precious stand from the bed and move toward the bathroom.

"God why would a dumb being be my cousin?" She mimicked Olayemi
"Hey I heard that."

    Olayemi Badmus is three years younger than Precious. She's the daughter to Precious uncle Mr.Oladimeji John Badmus (Precious dad's younger brother). But Precious was so fond of her as the first female cousin she could call her younger sister.
***----------------------****---------------------*****
"Now we are gonna start from the youngest to the eldest." MC Jerry said. Someone came to whispered something to him . "Sorry my people I think I make a mistake,Eng Badmus with all love watintin you and Mummy Badmus use to do, you scored one to one goal . Everyone present in the Hall burst into laughter.

"Shey I dey lie ni, a girl and a boy was all their scored." He smiled
"After Daddy new confession of love to mummy and vice versa,the presentation of gift. It's not here in the programme ooo." MC Jerry held out the pamphlet and waved it at the people.
"I want the fruit of this marriage to come out here and say something about it and what they have learnt,so we too can." Everyone was quite. "Una no agree (don't you all agree)." MC Jerry frowned at the people.

   "We do." They all shouted.

"Thanks my people,as I said earlier from small to big ,from younger to elder. My people can we give a clapping ovation for the only heir to the throne apparent of Henry Badmus family in person of Eng.Fortune Olamiposi Badmus." They all clapped as Fortune make his way to the front near MC Jerry. Fortune looking cool and handsome in his cream and wine colour tuxedo. MC Jerry handed the microphone to him

"Hello everyone." He smiled as he said nervously.
"I can talk about my mom's aspect cause am closer to Mon than dad, but did you know when your husband to eat the food you prepared using three hours,he is gonna have a cold shower for three days. My mom's can explain better." Everyone burst into laughter. "Since have grown to know the right from my left,my parents don't go to bed without talking out their wrong deed and forgive each other,they never use foul language on them selves. They aren't perfect but the best for each other, they don't fight in the presence of visitors nor we the kids but up to now they can make out anywhere." He winked at his father.

"Happy wedding anniversary Mom and dad, more of this in good health and thanks to everyone who has come to celebrate the joy, happiness shall never end in our home."  He goes to where is parents seat was and hugged them tightly.

"As I see the heiress name I was shocked cause have been waiting to meet this lady,she was the one that make me go for Mass communication in school and if she's the one." MC Jerry turned towards The Badmus seat."Ma and Sir, you've got the reason to celebrate 200years anniversary." They smiled at him.
"Welcome to the stage the only heiress to Henry Badmus throne apparent. Mrs. Oladapo Olamide Precious- Badmus." Precious comes towards the stage in her long blue gown looking gorgeous as ever .

"Oh my god, she's the one it's Precs baby." MC Jerry shouted.  As she got to the stage MC Jerry fell on his new ."Ma'am you must bless me before you go." Precious smiled at the man on his feet,he pulled him up and whispered some words to his hearing only.

     "Good evening Sir's and Ma'am's, thanks for sharing the joy with us. Happy anniversary Dad and Mom. My marriage is strong today cause of what I saw while I was growing. Dad once told me some weeks to my wedding. "My wife knows the pin to all my account,social,and not social,she know the name of my business partner both male and female,she knows my employee name,she knows me in and out, never give your husband the reason to hide things for you and whenever you are outside your home let them know he is yours..........................