CHAPTER NINE

Precious stirred to the other side of the bed and felt it empty,she search with her hands not opening her eyes,she felt nothing then she opened her eyes and sat up .

"Iyi! Iyi!! Iyi!!!" She got not reply,she then stand and checked the bathroom and didn't find him,as she was about to open the door and get out of the bedroom, Iyiola comes in.

   "Hey ,where have you been?."

   "I went to drink water." He answered sharply. Precious looked at the other side of the room where a fridge and water dispenser is,she decided not to go further.

   "Hey let's get you back to bed." He said

Precious sighed and get on the bed and turned her back at him.

*****---------------******------------------*******

"Nana am scared, Iyiola had never lied to me before." She said sadly.

"Precious see I don't know what you are thinking about,but it's going to be unfair if you stop trusting your husband." Nana scolded her .

"Nana try and understand,he was even the one that brought the idea of water dispenser in the bedroom before it was there."

"Did you see his phone with him?"

Precious nodded negatively. "Was it a the bedside table?"

"I don't check there."

"Precious what's your problem is it your condition that make you feel that way to your husband,what if  he was in the living room to watch a game cause around 2am this morning Isaac went to the living to watch the basketball game."

"But..." Nana cuts in. "But what babes,you have television in your bedroom and he knows you just returned from your parent's house after the anniversary stuff ,you need rest and he don't want to disturb you." Precious tried to reason with Nana,it could be true but she smell something fishy. She wasn't convinced.

"Precious don't regret your actions later cause I know by now you would have been givng the boy some attitude, Don't push this guy to do what he doesn't want to with this your behaviour." Nana said.

"Nana you don't understand, Iyiola don't leave the bedroom in midnight ."

"Ok, have heard you,but wait is your house help around?"

"Not at all she went for the GCE exam at a school in Gbogan,and she would be there for a month."

"Precious if you don't stop this your Detective agency with your husband, the  trust would quench and it's going to be painful." She stand from her seat and stand besides her,hugging her sideways.

"Precious,we are sisters not friend and I would not see a bush and tell you to go into when there is a road, Iyiola is different don't push him out . Everything is just a matter of time,you would give birth."

Precious could not utter a word but cry, she then look at  Nana in the eyes.

"How soon? My marriage would be four years in two months time."

    Nana could not reply but sob with her