CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Iyiola and Precious sat in Toye's office but looking nervously. Iyiola held Precious hand that was on her handbag.

"Chill babe." She smiled at him.

Toye comes in,and decided to make it formal with them.
"Mrs.Oladapo,am going to ask some questions and I want you to be sincere about it." Two can play the game Nana said in her mind.

"Go on Doc." She smiled.

"When last have you seen your period?"

"Last month of course."

"This month?"

Iyiola interrupted.

"It's always on the third of every month." He paused. "Crap,today is 28th." He grinned and look at Toye with the look is it true. Toye just smiled at him.

"Congratulations Dr.and Mrs. Oladapo ,you are four weeks gone." He smiled. Precious was dumbfounded,by the time she recovered all she could do is burst into tears .

"Hey babe,you are not supposed to shed those tears." Iyiola said concerned.

"They are tears of joy."  She chuckled.
Iyiola wrapped his arms around her and also sobbed lightly
*******----------********------------********
Iyiola was sleeping peacefully on the bed while Precious sat watching YouTube video on her iPad. Iyiola stirred and hear a light sobbing,he jerk awake and look at his wife sobbing.

   He sighed at the sight,she have been getting so emotional nowadays with a lot of mood changes, everything about her behaviour changed. Just before going to bed,during dinner,she cooked her favourite Semo and Egusi,when it's done she said she was craving for noddles,fried egg, bread and tea at the same time which she ate all together..... stupid combination.

"Is that me?" Iyiola doesn't know he said his thoughts out, another night of speech presentation,he sighed

"No not you babe." He touched her arms but she flinched

"Don't touch me." She shouted

"My pregnancy is just five months,our wedding now five years,and you are saying we are a stupid combination,how dare you?" She break down in tears. Iyiola look at the door expecting someone to come in and save him right now but he was daydreaming.

  "Mi Amor." He said softly. "I was talking about the dress Charlie wore in the movie you are watching."

"Really."

"Yea babe ." He collected the phone from her and help her lie on the bed.

"You are the most beautiful woman have ever seen, pregnant or not." He placed his lips on  her stomach.

" Hey baby girl, mama wants to rest please don't disturb her." Precious smiled and thought of what a wonderful father her kids who have.

"I want a boy "

"Please give me a girl like you." He placed his lips on he forehead. "Sweet dreams Senorita."