CHAPTER TWELVE

"Bro this one you crying like weak vessel is not the point of." Isaac said to Iyiola

"I have failed,I betrayed her trust for me ." Nana look at him with so much pity. Precious have been missing for two days ,and only Nana knows where she was.

  "Nkem,help this man,where is your friend?"

"She is fine don't worry, when she's cool, she's coming back." Iyiola rubbed his forehead.

"God,I can't live an awful live,help me." He sobbed.

"Iyiola, what you did was unexpected."

Isaac cut in "Hey Ma'am no one is above mistake,the guy was drunk,who knows whether he was drugged sef."

Iyiola could reply to their answers and questions,all in his mind was how safe Precious is, how much she have cried and he was the reason for those tears. He sighed.

"And I make a mistake I never expected to, never in my lifetime."

"Even,if I tell you where she's,she don't want to meet you for now,and I know you understand." Isaac knew no gift can be offered to his wife for her to bolt out where Precious is. Iyiola stand up to leave but staggered and fell on the chair .

Nana and Isaac rushed to him .

"Oh my god,are you okay?" Nana rushed to the kitchen and come back with a bottle of water.

"Iyiola you look so pale and lean,when last have you eaten?"

"Am not hungry,I don't eat in canteen and am so tired of entering the kitchen." Nana didn't wait for him to finish his words

"Hey sweetie,make sure he doesn't leave,am going to the kitchen right now."
She rushed to the kitchen.
****--------*****--------******----------*******
"Precious it's two weeks now." Nana scolded her.

"Exactly what I said to her this morning." Mrs Badmus said.

"You need to see this guy, the last time he was at my place he couldn't walk without staggering,he looks so pale "  Nana said pity fully

"Nana he cheated on me and he kept it to himself till he became a big deal.i know if the pregnancy don't come up he woukd never mentioned anything to me."

"Seriously Precs,hope you have not forgotten you advised him to...."

Precious gave Nana keep shut look,not wanting her mother to know her secret.

"To do what?" She snapped at Nana.

" See all this thing,am not supporting it,you would go back to that matrimonial home of yours and sort things out with your husband." Mrs Badmus said. "No one is above mistake,and no one is perfect."

"Why is everyone saying no one is above mistake,why am I not the one making the mistake?" Precious shouted at no one in particular.

"Because it's not your mistake to make ." Mrs.Badmus replied. She stands up from her seat and went to Precious who was sitting in the dinning room.

"My dear, you've promised that young man, FOR BETTER:FOR WORSE,and this is the his own worse, remember you worse he have stand by you. If you don't want your suffering to be another woman glory,you have to sort things out. It's painful,I understand but you can't keep running from your problem." She caress Precious cheek. " Nana is here to help you pack your load, tonight you are going to your husband house and sort things out,you don't want your position to be taken by just a one night stand that turns to baby mama. Remember your days of waiting for Hope, remember nagging about Hope from family and friends, you don't want them to poke out their hands and say I know her Hope would fuck her up."  Precious burst into tears, Nana stand from her seat and join the league. Precious was being patted on the back by her mother.

"Let it out,the anger,the pain,I raised a woman who's strong and never run away but overcome difficulties." Mrs Badmus said.