CHAPTER FOUR

"Fortune try and understand what am saying it's three years and am scared."

" And so,what if it's 80 years,your husband isn't complaining. Moreover you are just 27 and your husband's two years older,there is still much of time for you guys. "

  Precious sighed, Fortune held her hands and drew her close to him .
"I understand what you are going through,but God is gonna make you smile very soon." He hugged her tightly.
   " Am hungry." He whispered into her ear. Precious pulled him away from her and chuckled.

  "I know you don't give without taking, you better get Married fast."

  " I have a daughter and a baby mama,so what else?"

" When last did you check on Semilore?"

Semilore has been the name if Fortune's daughter. Fortune doesn't want to believe in marriage,cause he knows it won't give him freedom. Even though his baby mama has been someone he love so much.

"Last week, during her mother's birthday." Precious gave him the are you serious look..

"Are you sure ,you aren't having your second kid soon."

"I do use condoms,and stop behaving like mom."  Precious chuckled at her brother's words.

   " I can't wait yo give the second child a name cause everyone knows condoms don't con sometimes" She stands from her seat and walked towards the kitchen.

"It's yam flour I want o." He shouted. "Do fast and let's talk about mom and dad's wedding anniversary."

        ************************
Iyiola was so deep in his thoughts that he never noticed someone open the door to his office and come in.

"What's up man?" No answer,then Toye noticed Iyiola was lost in thought. He tapped the table.

  Adegbenga Adetoye is a laboratory technician,he works at Iyiola's uncle hospital.

" Hey" Iyiola rubbed his forehead

"Are you good?" Toye asked

"Am not,Toye. Not at all." Iyiola replied.

"What's up?" Toye looked confused.

" Precious doesn't seems to understand God's time."

" I don't understand".

  " She wants kids badly,she doesn't believe it's not yet her time. I believe when it's her time she's gonna give birth but she's not."

" Hey bro,I understand." Toye held Iyiola hands and squeeze it lightly. " Only you can make her believe,and this time you have to be gentle with her,and be careful with your words, cause she's gonna piss you."

" Thanks bro." Iyiola held out his hands and shake Toye.

"But wait o, you've been a good marriage counselor and you haven't get married. What's up?"

" Coach don't play"  Toye said smiling
"Lunch?"

"I would skip." Iyiola bent and bring out a basket containing food flask.

" I would also skip". Toye carried the flask, opened it and was welcome by fried rice and chicken.

"I think am gonna get married next Saturday." Toye said jokingly.

" Pls, pretty please.  My lunch no longer full my Belle,since you've been sharing with me."

" Before that,I would come for a month holiday at your place,so I can get fat before wedding day." He said as he chew the chicken in his hands.

" I haven't get a new cook."

"You gat not to worry,the old hasn't grown old."

  They both laugh out loud.