CHAPTER TEN

Isaac comes out of the bathroom, but stop at the sight of his teasing wife. He smiled and make his way towards the bed.

   "Is like you want a Joanna tonight?. He said grinning.

  "It's not bad,but you know Joan is not two years old, it's kinda of odd." Nana said as she lick her bottom lip.

"Nana just stop that"

  "What is it I should stop?" She pretend ignorance.

Isaac climb the bed and slept on her,he pecked her lips,but Nana was so tense to tease him so she put her legs around his waist and caress his hair,and moan sweetly. Isaac was so lost in the kissing,as he wants to push her nightie,Nana held his hands and pushed him away on top of her,he fell on bed .

    "Don't start what you can't finish." She stands and sat up. "While I was making dinner that what you are doing, you've forgotten about?" Isaac chuckled.

   "Ehen ehn, Nkem (mine) ,your bestie husband where he dey work sef?"

" UCH na and he dey work for his uncle hospital wey dey Iyaganku." Isaac sighed.

"Maybe no be him,cause I saw person wey resemble am for Olubadan estate."

"Olubadan estate?" Nana quickly adapted to the pace of things. "Maybe it's someone else"

"Joan don sleep."

"Tail tail,abeg sleep Wella (for a very long time, please sleep very well),I should be in school around 6am tomorrow morning." She laid on the bed .
******--------------******---------------**********
  Precious was waiting for her husband to come inside the room, almost three hours they had dinner and he didn't leave the living room. Even during dinner he wasn't in is best self, just trying to pretend everything is good.

The door opened and Iyiola comes in looking pale, Precious sat up on the bed.

"I thought you've sleep." Iyi said as he changed to his pyjamas.

"Actually I was waiting for you ."

"For what?" Precious was amazed at the tone of word her husband used.

   "Iyiola you've been avoiding me, you don't joke,you don't play,you don't talk to me, what's going on?" Iyiola turned and look at her,he knows she called out his full name whenever she's pissed .

  "Excuse me,I don't understand you?"

"You don't understand the fact you do come late from your workplace nowadays,you come late to bed and leave early." She stopped to catch her breath. "Why this sudden change?"

"What sudden change? " Iyiola said disgustingly. "If you don't know what to say just keep quiet,am not in for talk talk tonight."

   "Iyiola, you've not touch me for a week."

  "The one I have been touching what's the gain,you better don't push words out of my mouth tonight." He hissed and climb on the bed and sleep backing Precious.

"Iyiola there are other ways to punish me over my wrong deed than this,no matter what have done I don't think I deserve all this ."

    Iyiola shouted at her

" Could your stop nagging and complaining? Someone here needs to be in the hospital by 6 tomorrow and I need to sleep." Precious opening her mouth to talk but nothing came out she was so surprised her husband could talk to her like that.

"But Iyi, no matter....."

Iyiola cut her

"Just keep quiet but you wouldn't listen ".
He stand from the bed and take his phones on the bedside table. "If you want to continue talking,keep it on I would find myself a quiet place to sleep." He leaves the bedroom. Precious was dumbstruck with the little drama her husband performed.

" For the past four years in marriage, Iyiola didn't travel and he chooses not sleep on our matrimonial bed. Something is getting wrong." She burst into tears
   "Who would I tell my story to?"