CHAPTER TWO

" Hey godson,hope your momma isn't eating you up." Precious smiled lovely to the baby she was holding.

" Or he is eating momma up".Nana replied from the kitchen.

   Mark and Nana unfortunately didn't get married cause of Mark mistake with one a female colleague at his place of work which resulted to a baby boy. He had no choice than to get married to his baby mama.After a year Nana moved on and met Isaac Nwachuckwu a car dealer. They both got married a year after Precious and Iyiola marriage. A year later she gave birth to a baby boy named "JOAN".

  "Seriously,Precs the more Joan grows,the more he becomes naughty."She said as she joined them on the couch.

"Mrs.Oladapo,you are on leave. I know but I wasn't expecting you though out this week. I guess Mr.Oladapo was not so horny after two weeks of no ...." Precious immediately covered her mouth with her palms.

  "Like seriously, jeez Isaac is so enduring,when will you learn to talk like a normal matured human." She said grinning.

  " That is what I was doing before you interrupted." Precious covered the little baby ear with her hands. "Mehn don't corrupt my godson ear with all his your corrupt words."
" All the best for you two." She shurgged. " Please tell me why you aren't on bed with your hubby?"

"Actually he arrived four days ago and he left the second day as usual." She said sadly.

  " What is with the sad countenance?".

  " But Nana..." Nana shushed her
  " No but,what if those who husband don't travel. You are gonna have your own kids believe me." Nana said
Precious sighed ,she knew she wasn't going to win the argument.

" Not that he is cheating on you?"

Precious shake her head negatively.

  " Then what are you scared of, Precious what's your problem. This guy left Lagos State to live in Ibadan just because of you. Why are you so ungrateful." Nana said furiously.

" Chill babes,why are you furious? I would stone you my godson." Nana laugh.

"As if she can do that." Nana said smiling. " Mark called yesterday". Precious looked shocked.

  " He called you,I don't mean he can't but all this while?"

  " He just said he missed us, nothing more."

" Did Isaac know about this?"

  " Abeg,what is that I know o?" Isaac replied as he open the door and come in.

"Welcome darling." Nana said as she walks towards her husband.

  "Hey sweetie." Isaac replied as he hugged his wife and pecked her on the lips

  " Hey Precs. It been a while." He said smiling.

  "A while? I have always been here ."

  "To see your bestie and godson."

Precious knew Isaac was right. Nana being a proprietor of a school and always been at home.

"Am sorry about that. Moreover you are not always at home..or are you jealous?"

" Jealous of what ?,if he going to be jealous that means you are occupying the time he ought to deep his hands in the cookies jar." Nana winked at her husband.

" Nana for once in your lifetime,talk like a normal being." Precious smiled.

  Nana hold her husband's hand and drew him towards the stairs.

   "Go freshen up, while I set the table." She said to her husband.

" At Least you allow me hi my boy first." Isaac whining.

   "Everyone knows once ,his godmother hold him.that baby denys his biological mother."

  " Abeg stop ganging up on my godson."
   They all laugh.