CHAPTER THREE

Precious just returned from Nana's house,she sighed to the loneliness of her home. As she climbed the stairs, noise comes from the kitchen which make her stop and wonder who it was.

   "Magi." She called out her  maid name but got no answer.As she was climbing down to check, Iyiola appear from the kitchen in a singlet showing his abs and a short,which makes Precious Drool.

   "Hey darling,why are you drooling?it has always been yours." He said grinning

" What are you doing here?"Precious asked suprised at her husband presence.

"The last time I Checked this is my house." He replied has he pulled her into a hug.

      " I miss you."

      "I miss you too." He leaned his face lower to hers and kissed her.

    " You never mentioned you were going to come today."

   "I wanna suprised you."

   Precious wanna enter the kitchen to see what have been making her man sweating so much like this,but Iyiola blocked the way.

   "What are you doing?" She smiled at him.

Iyiola rubbed his forehead, a thing he does when he's nervous.

  "Your favorite,Semo and Egusi." He said grinning. "Why don't you freshen up and I finished what am doing."

Precious just nodded. She smiled as she approach the stairs as she remembers this part of her husband before his uncle become the Commissioner of health.

      Iyiola lost his parents when he was 15, that's what make his uncle brought him to Nigeria. He've been his uncle favorite. This uncle of his was impotent and the impotence was caused by a car accident he had when he was young.
****        ****       *****      *******
Iyiola looked at his wife who was laying peacefully on his laps to see her getting emotional because of the movie they just finished watching.

"Awwwnnnn awwwnnnn,my baby is getting emotional." He pulled her cheeks.

   " Leave me alone jor." She slapped his hands lightly. "But seriously is parents should have allowed him pursue his career.

   " He was also stupid to be secretive about such things, he've gotten a sister and girlfriend who support his dream." Iyiola hissed. " My uncle choose for me and I love it. So what's up." He looks at his wife and saw she has been lost in her own thought, he touched her cheeks.

   "Hey babe, what's up?.

  " You aren't gonna choose for our kids right,they are going to pursue their dream."

" Sure babe. They're going to grow in their talents." He smiled at her. He leaned and captured her lips with his

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Enter at your risk

😛😛😛😜See dirty minded people,where are you entering hun 😏😏.  Abeg how is this chapter