Day 2

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

After having breakfast Ruhana messages everyone "lets go on hiking in the forest". She request the manager to arrange a guide for them. All of them get ready and come down to the lobby.

Guide : Good morning Ma'am.

Ruhana : Good morning. Where are we going and how far is it?

Guide : Ma'am its not too far, actually you can see it through your balconies too.

Ruhana : Okay.

They start their journey, by enjoying the nature, new flowers and breathing fresh air without any pollution. The guide keep on saying them stories about the forest and magical well which is in the middle of it. How after drinking its water no poison will effect on your body.

Haya : Did you drink water from that well?

Guide : Yes Ma'am.

Afsha : Did you try rat poison after that?

Guide{shocked} : No Ma'am.

Ruhana/Ayat/Arshi : Afsha!!!

Afsha : What? I was just confirming if that water is effective or not.

*******

Ruhana : Haya can i get some water?

Haya : Sorry Di, bottles are empty.

Ruhana : No problem, I can see a tap there you all carry on I will bring water.

Ayat : We will wait.

Ruhana : It's ok, go.

Ruhana's POV :

I went to the tap drank water, filled bottles and started to walk back. I was 10 mins away from them. Suddenly I felt like someone is following me, but when I turned to see I found no one. I started to walk a little faster, then I saw a shadow beside my shadow {which occurrs due to sun}. My steps halted I slowly turned my head to see if there is someone but I was alone. (Maybe lack of sleep is making me hallucinate.) I jogged and reach my sisters.

Satisfied with our hiking we all came back to hotel. All went to their rooms to freshen up. Then after a nap we all headed for lunch. While passing a dish some curry spilled on Ayat's dress.

Ayat : I'll go and change.

Ayat's POV :

I took the lift and reached my room. I selected the top which is similar to which I was wearing. I went inside the bathroom and changed. But when I came out, it looked like there was a tornado in the room. Then I saw the balcony door open(maybe there was heavy wind). As I was closing balcony door I felt like someone was breathing near my ear. I got scared and within two strides I was in the balcony. I closed the door to see who is inside. But, there was no one (stop reading horror stories Ayat.) After confirming I opened the door and went down.

We all decided that we will have our dinner in our rooms only. So all retired to their rooms.

*******

Third person POV :

Afsha was in her balcony taking pictures of sunset, birds, trees. Suddenly she sees a girl near the forest waving to her. She zooms her camera to see if its real. She calls Haya.

Haya : What?

Afsha : Come here and see this.

Haya : Wait coming. What? Where?

Afsha : There see that girl.

Haya : Which girl?

Afsha : That {no one was there}

Haya : I get scared easily but I m not a fool.

Afsha : I am saying truth I just saw a girl there.

Haya : Then where is she now?

Afsha : Wait I even took a pic. {Open her phone gallery}

Haya : I m waiting.

Afsha : Where did the pic go?

Haya : Chill maybe you saw an animal, anyway it's so foggy outside you can hardly see anything.

Afsha : Maybe.

-----------------------------------------------------

Who did Ruhana feel behind her?
                         &
Who did Ayat feel behind her?

Is it the same person or something else.

Lastly who is the girl which Afsha saw?