Epilogue

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

3 year's later:-

Hi guys, I'm Rida. I hope you all remember me, to those who have weak memory I am Rahil's sister. So let me tell you what all happened in these 3 years.

To begin with Rahil bhai and Ruhana bhabhi enjoyed their Ireland holiday.
They both work together which has taken their company to next level. And they are blessed with a baby boy who is 1.5 years old. His name is Rayhan Khan. He is very cute and life of the whole family.

Next Ahil bhai and Ayat di got married within a year after we landed in Canada. We all gifted them a trip to Maldives. Good news is that last week only, we got to know that its a girl as Ayat di is 7 months pregnant. Ahil bhai was so happy because Ayat di suggested that they will name her as Shaira. 

Then comes our Armaan bhai and Arshi di whose marriage got delayed because of some reasons. They got married last year, yesterday was their first marriage anniversary. Where Armaan bhai gifted Arshi di a beautiful promise ring and promised to be the reason for her smile as same as she is the reason for his smile.

Lastly the reason why there are so many decorations, sweets and relatives today. Because our PUBG couple and our fighter couple. I mean Zaid and Afsha / Zain and Haya are getting engaged. Zaid bhai and Afsha still play PUBG. Zain bhai and Haya always fight on silly matters but both the couples respect their partners.

Did I mention that Danish bhai is also our family member now as Ayeza di married him. At first Danish bhai was not ready, then gradually he started to fall for Ayeza di because they both were working together at Ahil bhai's office. Ayat di played the cupid role in their love story.

Daniyal : Rida to whom are you talking?

Rida : My ....., no one.

Daniyal : Are you mad?

Rida : Mad me, same to you, back to you, no return.

Daniyal{confused} : Huh?

Rida{angry} : How did you call me mad?

Daniyal : Rida I'm sorry, when I saw you talking to yourself. I thought you need a doctor.

Rida : Look who's talking. {She stomps her foot and walk away}

Daniyal : Rida!!! (Why do I always make her angry, Daniyal you want to impress her because you like her. Don't forget that)

*******

In a room:-

Afsha and Haya were getting ready for their engagement. Arshi was helping them in makeup. Afsha was dressed in cream lehenga whereas Haya was in silver lehenga. The hairstylist was busy in making their hair. Ruhana and Ayat enter into the room with Rayhan.

Ruhana{shocked} : Afsha today is your engagement and you are playing PUBG?

Afsha : Di, just one more game then I will complete this level.

Ruhana : No way, give me your phone. Grow up.

Afsha{annoyed} : Why no one is telling anything to Haya?

Ayat : Haya what is this?

Haya : Di, just last five pages left. I'm reading the climax.

Ayat : Enough, read it afterwards.

Haya : Please di, pretty please. {Rida burst in the room}

Rida : My poor brothers, I mean look at you guys still not ready and they are waiting for both of you downstairs.