Day 19 (part 2)

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At Sheriff's station:-

After listening the whole story from outside the interrogation room, all of them decide that Danish is not a bad person. If anyone would be in his shoes, he will do the same thing. They request the officer to release him.

Ruhana : We are extremely sorry.

Danish : I just want to go back to my brother.

Ayat : Can we meet him?

Haya : Maybe we can help him to recover.

Danish : Well...

Rahil : If you want to go to the hospital, you should take us too.

Armaan : We all will go and visit him.

Afsha : Does he play PUBG?

Zaid : If not Zain and I will teach him.

Ahil{sarcastic} : What a great thought!

Danish : Okay.

They proceed in 3 cars to the hospital with Danish in Rahil/Ruhana's car, boys and girls in separate cars.

Arshi stops her car at a mobile store, she tell others that she has to buy a thing. Ayat also say that she also need some items which she will purchase from general store beside it. Arshi buy an Iphone Xs, then enter into the general store and request the storekeeper to gift wrap it. The storekeeper was searching something down, he replies okay.

Arshi keeps it on the counter and walk toward the racks to get snacks. Ayat comes to the counter(Arshi is so careless){she take the phone and keep it in her clutch} Arshi calls her, she keep her waxing strips kit on the counter and walk to Arshi. The storekeeper get up and gift wrap the waxing strips. They pay him and drive to the hospital.

*******

At Hospital:-

They all meet Daniyal, who hug Danish as soon as he spots him. As Daniyal's age is 20 he easily does friendship with Zaid/Zain/Afsha/Haya. Everyone introduce themselves. Ayat was thinking "Danish said, Daniyal got panic attack when he saw Arshi but now he is behaving normal."

Danish{to Ayat} : When he takes medicine, he doesn't get panic attack.

Ayat : (Did I think too loud?)

Danish : No, but our face is our mirror. I can see your doubt on your face.

Ayat : Oh! Okay, Can I ask you a question?

Danish : Yes, go on...{Arshi join them}

Ayat : Was it you who wanted us to play that game?

Danish : What game?

Arshi : Nothing, I'm sorry for everything. If I knew he was innocent, I would have taken back my complaint.

Danish : Better late than never, you realised that's more than enough.

Rahil/Ruhana cleared the bill and enter the room with discharge papers. Daniyal was laughing while listening to Haya/Zain fights and Afsha/Zaid talks about PUBG. Danish/Ayat/Arshi smile by looking at Daniyal who was so happy.

Ahil and Armaan who were witnessing this got jealous. Ahil walks away from there, Armaan(I'm getting angry that is understood, but why is Ahil bhai getting angry? Need to find out) Arshi takes Armaan out of the hospital room.