Bonus chapter

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

It has been six months since Ahil/Ayat got married, everything was going smoothly except for Ahil's heart which wanted to tell Ayat each and everything he did, on the other hand his mind was scared because he didn't want to lose her.

Ahil : (I have to tell her one day or the other, she need to know)

Ayat : Where are you lost?

Ahil : Nothing.

Ayat : Tomorrow I'm gonna clean your study so if you want to take any file take it today itself, okay.

Ahil : Okay. (Maybe I should keep the documents in the study. When she will do dusting she will notice it likewise get to know the truth)

*******

Next day:-

Ayat enter the study with a maid, they start their cleaning process. During cleaning the desk a blue file which was on the edge fall down. She pick it up and was about to place it on the desk when she spot her pic in it.

She get curious and open the file, color drain from her face as the file contained all the details of her sisters as well as her in it. Their schedules, activities, likes, dislikes moreover their chats too.

She was confused as why did Ahil have all this information that too after that incident took place which made her a horrible mess.

She furiously head towards her room where Ahil was anxiously waiting for her since he knew she would get mad after knowing the truth.

Ayat{angry} : Ahil, what's all this?

Ahil : Let me explain. (Please Allah help me)

Ayat : You better have a valid reason for doing all this.

Ahil begin to reveal the whole story starting from the party till the entire Island fiasco. Listening to which Ayat just sit numb on their bed in addition to that tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

Ahil{cautiously} : Aa..aya...ayat?{he was about to hold her hands}

Ayat{furious} : Don't!!! Don't touch me. It was a plan?..... A plan? We had near death experience and it was part of a plan.

Ahil{guilty eyes} : I...

Ayat : If you had a problem with me you could have tortured me, why did you involve my sisters into this?

Ahil : Let me explain...

Ayat{disheartened} : I can't believe it, does marrying me is also a part of this revenge plan?

Ahil{panic} : No..no...

Ayat{sobbing} : I hate you!!!{she stand and walk to her cupboard}

Ahil : Don't say like that,{worried} what...what are you doing?

Ayat : Packing my bag, I can't stay here with you.

Ahil{afraid} : Ayat, you can't leave me. {Trying to stop her from packing}

Ayat : I'm not leaving you because if I do so our parents will suffer. I'm...I just can't stand you right now.

Ahil : Where will you go?

Ayat{wiping her tears} : To my parents home and don't you dare force me to come back, I'll return whenever I feel I...