Day 7

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Ruhana was busy on her laptop doing office work. Ayat was completing the last season of Teen wolf. Afsha was viewing her Instagram stories. Haya was reading her favorite book. Arshi was getting bored so she suggests let's do something out of the box. Everyone agrees after she emotionally blackmails them. 

Ruhana : What are we going to do?

Afsha : Let's do something new.

Haya : Talking about new, I noticed on  Day1 that there was no button for 6th floor. Why?

Arshi : It's decided then we will solve the mystery of 6th floor(Haya said the correct thing on correct time)

Ayat : No no no.

Arshi : You always get scared to try new things.

Ruhana : How are we going to go?

Afsha : Through fire exit stairs. Even if there is no fire this time.

*******

They all take stairs to climb towards 6th floor. They reach the corridor and find it very silent, creepy, with dim lights and not even a single soul was present there. Afsha was taking snaps while holding Arshi's hand. Ayat and Haya were clinging on each other. A smirk plays on Arshi's lips with a curious glint in her eyes{as this was the reason she has chosen this hotel} When Ruhana see Ayat/Haya she says "why are you both behaving like this I have already been on this floor."

All : What, when?

Ruhana : When Rahil helped me with the cash. His room is 605.

Arshi : (How is that possible, according to the online reviews 6th floor is restricted and haunted. How can someone stay on this floor?)

Ayat : Where to now? We have a right and a left side.

Haya : 601 to 605 are on right side which Ruhana Di have already seen.

Afsha : When nothing goes right, go left. Follow me.

While they were passing each room they started to feel exceptionally cold. They arrived at the last door of left side which was 610. Haya says "enough of this madness now, we should leave." As they turn to go back the 609 door creaks open, due to which their steps halt. Everyone turn to see, then the door opens wide.

Arshi{scared} : Who's there?

Afsha : No one will be there.

Haya : How do you know?

Afsha : In every horror movie and story it will be the same.

Ayat : But this is not a story.

Afsha : You never know.

They all enter, it looked like a customized room as even a small thing was in pink color. It was beautifully decorated with every single detail in place. Ruhana tells them "its not nice to enter in someone's room like this, let's go." As they were leaving Arshi sees a shadow moving in bathroom, but when she opens the door it was empty. Ruhana observe that Arshi is behaving weird.

*******

In the Room:-

Ruhana{to Arshi} : Now spill. Why were you acting weird?

Arshi : What are you talking about?

Ruhana : Don't lie to me.

Arshi : Ok fine, I chose this hotel because I heard it was haunted.

Ayat/Haya : What???

Afsha : You could have told me, we both would have searched for a spirit/ghost.

Ruhana : We will not stay here.

Ruhana go and make some calls. Since the weather is not good, no flights were available to travel back. So she decides to rent a furnished house. She searches online and finds a perfect villa. She orders Noor(pa) that by tomorrow morning she wants that villa to be rented.

Ruhana : {to everyone} pack your bags, tomorrow we are leaving.

Arshi{puppy face} : Sorry Di.

Ruhana : It's okay.

-----------------------------------------------------

What is the mystery of room 609?