Rahil POV

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

3 months ago:-

Receptionist : Good evening, Ahmed Sir.{Rahil's dad}

Mr Khan : Is Rahil in his cabin?

Receptionist : Yes Sir.

{Mr Khan walk towards the cabin and enter inside}

Rahil : Dad! What are you doing here?

Mr Khan : Can't I come to meet my son?

Rahil : Sure you can, you look happy what's the reason?

Mr Khan : Today in the event I met my school friend Mr Farooqui.

Rahil : I read about him, he is a nice businessman.

Mr Khan : I even met his daughter, I like her.

Rahil : Dad!!! wait let me call mom.

Mr Khan : Idiot, I like her for you as my daughter in law.

Rahil : Dad I'm not thinking about marriage.

Mr Khan : But I have decided, I will at an appropriate time send your proposal to Mr Farooqui.

Rahil : Did I ever refuse you?

Mr Khan : Even if you want, you can't because your mother also likes her.

*******

1 month ago:-

Rahil's mom : Mr Farooqui accepted the proposal, he sent a picture of his daughter.

Mr Khan : That's great news.

Rahil's mom : But also said that, they will talk to their daughter in a month as she is busy in some project.

Mr Khan : Okay, Rahil do you wanna see the pic?

Rahil : You both like her, its enough for me.

Rahil's mom : Hush! Have a look.

Rahil : (when I saw the pic I was dumbstruck, she was elegant, beautiful and perfect)

Mr Khan : So.....

Rahil : I like her, its a yes from me.

Rahil's mom : Awww, my boy is blushing.

Rahil leaves to his room. After that Ahil planned a trip to Target Island of Hawaiian. We visit every 6months, but this time it was early.

*******

Day 2:-

Yesterday we checked in into the Hayat hotel, as we were tired we all rested in our rooms. Today the weather was pleasant so I thought "why not go out for a run?" I was running in the forest behind the hotel. When I saw her, Oh by the way her name is Ruhana.

She was filling water bottles. She started to walk back to others, I wanted to confirm if it's really her so I followed her. She turned maybe because she felt someone, I swiftly hid behind the tree. Again I followed her, but she stoped and was about to turn when I quickly hid myself.

*******

Day 3:-

We all entered for the breakfast, I spotted Ruhana on a table busy on her phone. Then a young girl got up from that table and was going towards the counter. The plate she was holding slips from her hand, as I'm a sportsperson I easily covered those 10 steps and catched it. She introduced herself as Haya.

*******

Day 4:-

I got a call from my PA that I have to attend a meeting and he have mailed me all the details. When I checked the mail I was beyond happy as my meeting was with Ruhana. We all went to the coffee shop and she arrived, I must say she is punctual. She was very professional, I even don't know yet that her parents talked to her about me or not. We discussed the project and signed the contract, she took a leave after that.

*******

Day 5:-

I was walking in the lobby when someone bumped into me. To my luck it was Ruhana, she apologized. She looked tensed so I asked her the reason. She said that she needed some cash, I offered her my help which she accepted. We both went to my room, she waited outside even after my insistence to come inside the room. I liked that, I gave her the cash. She transferred back money online, thanked me and left.

*******

Day 6:-

We attended the 25th anniversary party of the hotel at rooftop, where I spotted Ruhana looking gorgeous in yellow gown talking to her sisters.

*******

Day 8:-

It has been two days since I saw Ruhana. I went to the reception and enquired about them. I got to know that they have checked out in the morning. When I asked do they have any information where the girls went. The receptionist said she can't say anything as its against the policy of the hotel.

*******

Day 12:-

Today I got a call from Ruhana. We exchanged numbers when I helped her with the cash problem. But I couldn't hear a word from other side. I thought maybe she is in danger so I asked my friend to track her phone. He gave me the address which happens to be our villa. I asked my brothers to come with me, they never question me why. That's why I love them.

When we reached there we saw them in a car, I placed my hand on the window they all got scared. Then we checked the storeroom and find no one. I said all the girls that this is our villa and we need their help to catch the culprit behind the rumours.

*******

Day 13:-

We stayed at the villa, I was thinking who sent that parcel. After dinner I requested Ruhana for a cup of tea, which Haya brought for me. I took a sip and coughed because chilly powder was mixed in it, I said nothing as it may hurt Haya. Then at 1am Ahil showed us a pic of her{Basement room girl pic} which he found in basement. I was confused, how did the pic came here.

*******

Day 14:-

We laid out a plan to catch the culprit, I was impressed by Ruhana as she marked the correct spots to hide the camera's. At 3:15am we heard something, we divided in teams. Ruhana and I went to terrace, she was concerned for me. I was feeling good, at last we found out that everything was done by gardener and his wife. Ahil entered my room and showed a clip, I was shocked and asked him to not to mention about it.

*******

Day 15:-

We got to know the story of gardener and also that the hooded man is a different person. When I called on the number which Arshi gave, that man threatened us. I decided we all will return back to the hotel as it will be safe around people. Ruhana and I were in my car, I was grinning as she is the first girl to sit on my front seat.

*******

Day 16:-

My mother called me and informed that Mrs Farooqui talked with Ruhana. I invited them for lunch, I ordered Ruhana's favorite dishes to impress her. Haya asked me if I am a vampire, I cleared her doubts and asked Ruhana to take her time to decide. But I was hoping a yes from her. At night we got a threat, which I was wishing is not a serious one. We even tried to track that number but it was untraceable.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like Rahil's POV?

Do you want other POV's as well?