Day 27 (part 1)

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Today is a big day for everyone as it is the wedding [nikah] day. All the girls except Rida were gathered in Ruhana's room. Ruhana was trying out her wedding dress.

Haya play a slideshow on the TV which was connected to her phone. The video was a memory lane of them from their childhood till date. All of them get emotional.....Ruhana hugs all her sisters and say "I'll miss you guys." Then Arshi bring soft drinks for everyone.

Ruhana : Okay guys, I want to make a toast.

Afsha : After all this, where do I get a toaster for you?

Haya : Eat your toast tomorrow.

Arshi : Yeah have it tomorrow.

Ruhana : Guys listen...So, I was thinking why we guys are sisters. I gave it a thought and finally I have an answer. Its because we dont get a choice to choose cousins.

Ayat{sarcastic} : Yeah.

Ruhana : Because, if I had met you guys now...{snorts} I don't think we would friends at all. {All glare at her} But in childhood not even a single day or vacation was without you guys.

Because of you all...I mean really because of all of you only I don't have much friends. Like really do you remember Suraiyya?

Ayat{chuckle} : Yes.

Ruhana : Afsha/Haya pushed her when she tried to sit beside me and said "Ruhana di is only ours." {All laugh with slight numbness in their eyes}

You all have been so close to me, that you never gave me a chance to miss you guys. {Sniffs}And now I'm getting married. And I don't know how...I will live without you guys.

Ayat/Arshi : Awww Di. {They side hug her}

Ruhana{crying} : I mean...ahmmm come with me as dowry when I get married. Come to my honeymoon too.

Afsha/Haya{Teasingly} : Really?

Ruhana : No you can't watch anything. We will get separate rooms. I..I just feel that we... we are really lucky to have each other. And..you know...I mean right from childhood till now we have a really special bond. I love you all....

They were having an emotional sisterhood moment which gets broken by someone who knocked on their door. Ayat go to open the door and gets happy to see the person.

Ayat : Shahveer what a pleasant surprise.

Shahveer : My friends sister is getting married how can I miss it.

Ayat : Come in, where is Aniqa.

Shahveer : She is in lobby with Rooh and Fatima.

Ayat : Ruhana di look who is here.

All : Shahveer Hi.

Shahveer : Hi, everyone. Congrats Ruhana and Arshi.

Ruhana/Arshi : Thank you. {Aniqa/Fatima and Rooh arrive}

Ruhana : I missed you guys.

Fatima : Me too.

Arshi : Did you get your rooms?

Rooh : Yeah Shahveer and mine is on 9th floor.

Aniqa : Ayat you said Fatima and I will stay in room 610 right?