Day 8

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

All five of them are now standing infront of the RAAZZ villa. It's a two-storey villa with internal stairs, backyard, swimming pool, lawn and a basement. On the ground floor it has a hall with sitting area, a dining area, kitchen and store room. On first floor it has 7 bedrooms and a staircase to the terrace. Everything is in the combination of white and grey. They all enter inside and meet gardener and his wife who are also the caretakers of the villa.

Gardener : Ma'am, these are the keys.

Gardener's Wife: We have bought all the groceries and basic necessities.

Ruhana : Thank you so much.

*******

Haya : Afsha lets see the poolside area.

Arshi : Atleast here we all are going to stay in different rooms Agreed?

Afsha : Okay.

Ayat : What's there?

Arshi : Backyard lets go and see.

Ruhana : I will go freshen up and unpack in my room.

Now only five of them are in the villa. Arshi/Ayat finds an old banyan tree in the backyard and a big axe on it's side. Afsha says "let's go for a swim." Everyone decides to unpack and then go for swimming. While unpacking her bag Afsha finds a " Riddle board game" she thinks maybe any of her sister bought it.

Flashback:-

When they were in the hotel lobby, waiting for the luggage to be brought down. Someone silently enters in their room, opens Afsha's suitcase and keeps the board game.

Flashback end.

*******

At Poolside:-

Arshi : Which song should I play next.

Haya : "love me like you do"

Afsha : (lets scare them) {she holds her breath and goes underwater but feels like someone was pulling her down she struggles and comes up}

Ayat : Why are you coughing?

Afsha{gasps} : Nothing Di. (What was it? I wanted to scare them but I only got scared)

Haya : Why are you behaving like a fish?

Afsha{huff} : Shut up.

Ruhana : Okay, enough now lets eat something.

In kitchen:-

Haya : Di what are you making?

Ruhana : Pancakes. Ayat can you pass me the ingredients.

Ayat : Yes Di.

Arshi : Add chocochips too.

Afsha : What's the best pancake topping?

Haya : Honey.

Afsha : No, more pancakes hehe...

After eating the yummy pancakes. They all get busy doing their own stuff. In the evening, Ayat login to her Netflix account on the TV so that they can watch movies. Arshi recommends horror marathon. Afsha suggests Marvel movies. Finally they agree to watch conjuring series.

Ruhana/Ayat goes in the kitchen to make popcorn and get some drinks. Others get settled on the couch. Ayat takes out 3 bowls and fill popcorn in it and places them on the counter. She turns towards the sink to wash her hands. She finds only two bowls left at the counter and thinks maybe Ruhana would have taken one bowl with her. When she returns to the couch, lights were dim so she doesn't bother to ask about the bowl.

They all were so engrossed into the movie that they were not even blinking their eyes. Not even a single of them noticed that someone was sitting with a bowl of popcorn on the dining table behind them, and enjoying the movie.

After completing the marathon they order some food online, ate it and went to their rooms as they were tired of packing, unpacking, swimming etc.

-----------------------------------------------------

Who kept the game?

What pulled Afsha in water?

Who was on the dining table?